Elemis TSV 20/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just noticed that IF you went for the auto delviery & bought more than 1 then you wouldnt get the reduced P/P that they usually give us [ what a lot that is ..NOT ] not that i was trying to decide on how many to order on auto del though ......lol

kee;ey is a glow

keeley is looking amazing today. hair looks sleek and shiny and her skin is glowing and even.
it looks like good makeup but it suits her a lot better than no make-up.

keeley is looking amazing today. hair looks sleek and shiny and her skin is glowing and even.
it looks like good makeup but it suits her a lot better than no make-up.

I thought the very same thing boffy, :mysmilie_497: considering she had been up all day when she launched the TSV at midnight I thought she was looking really lovely. :mysmilie_502:

Watched a repeat of the midnight show, why such an Elemis hard sell ?????

Are Elemis sales on QVC down ?

Maybe they should perhaps provide some of their own company's staff to boost Elemis's position on QVC's.

Keeley is clearly passionate about the brand,but she talks too much,too fast, and the claims she makes are mostly unbelievable.
It feels like hard push sell to me on the lets baffle the public with pseudo science style.

I have tried Elemis..it's nothing special in my opinion,nice smells but no particular results.
On a another note...I really hope Ann Dawson doesn't claim her skin looks great with Elemis,unless it's the anti collagen nicotine cream she uses!!!!

Keeley is clearly passionate about the brand,but she talks too much,too fast, and the claims she makes are mostly unbelievable.
It feels like hard push sell to me on the lets baffle the public with pseudo science style.

I have tried Elemis..it's nothing special in my opinion,nice smells but no particular results.
On a another note...I really hope Ann Dawson doesn't claim her skin looks great with Elemis,unless it's the anti collagen nicotine cream she uses!!!!

Does AD smoke?

Hmm Keeley talking about the TSV on Q-Gossip http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2011/08/keeley-from-elemis-talks-about-tomorrows-tsv.html and states this "The Elemis Tri-Enzyme System is different as it uses natural enzymes that work with the skin to help imrove skin tone, texture and radiance with, importantly, no compromise to the skin.". Please Keeley address the fact that this range is not suitable for Roseca sufferers..

Going to state this in the comments box too..

During 11am hour I heard her say the TSV is not suitable for people whose skin tends to be hot to the touch or people with rosacea.

I wonder at what point they decide that Alison is not perhaps the best advert for the efficacy of the anti-ageing products they sell?:happy:

Tvs

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching the old boot on the TSV launch last night :hi: She was saying what a good result she had from using the kit - and, yes, perhaps she had noticed her skin was a bit more refined - but all I could see was her saggy, baggy old visog :cheeky: Just goes to show, despite the cobblers she spouts, that there is only so much skincare can do :thinking:

Lucky lady AD not just content in having a place in Italy, she's off to Carvoeiro, Western Algarve tomorrow, not Tavira Eastern Algarve home of DG
These QVC presenters with their homes abroad are so very lucky enough to be able to also holiday in other places too.

:happy:

During 11am hour I heard her say the TSV is not suitable for people whose skin tends to be hot to the touch or people with rosacea.

Ooh methinks Keeley has been reading the forum!! Sorry about my mis-spelling of Rosacea too btw..

Well ladies. For Elemis fans the Breast Cancer Care kits are in the stores.

30ml PCMC
15ml PC Neck Cream
50ml Milk Shower Cream

£29.50 in a shiny zipped bag.

Thanks so much Donna. I am on my last pot of PCMC and last tube of neck and bust so this little kit will be handy.

Which stores are they in please Donna?

Try looking at John Lewis and Selfridges.

I've bought their breast cancer special kits before and they're usually great value. That's a great kit for me. Those are my top three Elemis goodies. There's a Champneys day spa in my local high street that sells Elemis and BE as well as Champneys obviously. I shall go and see if they have it in stock.

Thank you Donna.

Lucky lady AD not just content in having a place in Italy, she's off to Carvoeiro, Western Algarve tomorrow, not Tavira Eastern Algarve home of DG
These QVC presenters with their homes abroad are so very lucky enough to be able to also holiday in other places too.

:happy:
I agree, they are very lucky.

Latest posts

Back