Elemis TSV 20/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When you consider how wide their product range is, it's a bit depressing how all the TSVs revolve around the holy trinity of PCMC, papaya enzyme peel and radience cleanser.

They've got all those fab new bath essences, great lower priced products like the melting cleansing gel and skin buff, and accessories like the mitts, body brush and robes - so why are things like those not in TSVs?

Oh I got a postcard and a sample of the face mask. Not taking a chance of trying it, mentions tingling which for me is itching and the urge to scratch the face off myself.

I got the postcard too I won't be using the mask either in find it far too uncomfortable. I have been using the origins brighter by nature pads( don't think they would be any good to anyone with sensitive skin) and have to say after just a couple of weeks I can see a difference, I have a patch of pigmented skin on my cheek like a big freckle really have been using tri enzyme facial wash for a couple of years and it hasn't made any difference after just 2 weeks it is noticeably faded and the overall brightness of my skin much better. So I will be giving this TSV a miss going to save my money and try the origins brighter by nature serum - I will be sticking with my PCMC though so will have to wait until November for my Elemis TSV fix.

I used that sample earlier and my face is still tingling even after rinsing it off, putting toner on, followed by my Decleor Iris and Excellence mask. I won't be buying the TSV.

Just read a aarming post on the QVC FB page from someone who got the sample "Had sample Elemis resurfacing mask ugh ugh ugh face is on fire only left on couple mins couldn't stand it. How long will this last? One TSV I not be buying".

I was v alarmed to read this rather pathetic and downright dangerous post from the Elemis lover and one of Keeley's followers in response "It's amazing, if it tingles loads it means ur skin really needs it, amazing mask n amazing results xx" Then posts this after being told the lady's face is burning one hour later "It shouldn't be sore like that or for that long, wash your face and then put a cold compress on it(flannel) xx"

I'm sorry but you don't give that sort of advice out , and this person says she works as a beautician!! :angry::taphead::mysmilie_51:

I'm sure Keeley is stating that the tsv is suotable for everyone.. She obviously hasn't heard of Roseca!!

I know at the Elemis counter in Debenhams when the Tri En range first came out, I asked about a sample to try. They didn't have any and I said I would not chance because of my roseaca. I mentioned the Papaya Mask making me itch and was told oh its suppose to tingle. I replied, no not tingle it itches like mad after I take it off. I use Elemis but like very brand there will be products not everyone can or should use.

Now Jabba uses the Tri Mask etc and loves it.

I love the Tri-Enzyme mask its one of my favourite products and has really made a difference on my skin, my skin isn't sensitive though and I can use most things without any problems.

Has anyone actually had an 'amazing' result from using a mask or peel? I'm using the tri-enzyme mask weekly at the mo and get the tingle but don't see any special result afterwards. I haven't seen a special result with any mask ever to be honest. I do see a visible difference with phytopeel exfoliator from Decleor but haven't been suitably impressed with any other 'quick fix' product.

I love the Gatineau anti-ageing mask, Decleor hydrafloral and whenever I use the Decleor Excellence mask, before a special occasion, people always tell me that I'm looking really well. That tri-enzym mask gave me no wow factor - I'm glad I used the sample as I might have been tempted otherwise.

Elemis 3 Piece Tri-Enzyme Essentials Collection
Today's Special Value Price £44.80
QVC Price £54.50
Item Number 225946
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Essentials Collection. This three-piece set includes the bestselling Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash, an active gel mask which helps to buff away dead skin cells, and a night cream to help tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as you sleep. Boost the radiance of your complexion with this Tri-Enzyme trio from Elemis.

Contains:

•1 x Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash (200ml) - enriched with tri-enzymes and white truffle, it actively helps to smooth your skin, whilst buffing away dead skin cells to help reveal a brighter, radiant-looking complexion

•1 x Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask (50ml) - this active gel mask instantly smoothes and firms the look of the skin for a younger, more radiant complexion, and helps balance your skin's pH levels helping to reduce shine. On application of the mask, you will experience a tingling sensation

•1 x Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream (30ml) - tackles the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep so you wake up to smoother-looking, more hydrated skin

Behind the brand

Elemis started with a mission to create solutions for specific skin problems. Now their fast-working formulations are used in award-winning spas and luxury salons. Elemis beauty not only cares for your skin, it reawakens your senses too.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225946

Oh Keeley is 30p out with this comment she's just posted on FB "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Hello youve all been so patient the TSV PRICE IS NOW CONFIRMED AT £44.50 plus £4.95 pp normal RRP PRICE £118 SAVING £73"

Oh Keeley is 30p out with this comment she's just posted on FB "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Hello youve all been so patient the TSV PRICE IS NOW CONFIRMED AT £44.50 plus £4.95 pp normal RRP PRICE £118 SAVING £73"

The woman is 30p, yes 30 pence NOT 30 pounds out and it warrants a post about it?:mysmilie_486:

Hmm Keeley talking about the TSV on Q-Gossip http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2011/08/keeley-from-elemis-talks-about-tomorrows-tsv.html and states this "The Elemis Tri-Enzyme System is different as it uses natural enzymes that work with the skin to help imrove skin tone, texture and radiance with, importantly, no compromise to the skin.". Please Keeley address the fact that this range is not suitable for Roseca sufferers..

Going to state this in the comments box too..

I wonder at what point they decide that Alison is not perhaps the best advert for the efficacy of the anti-ageing products they sell?:happy:

Tvs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back