Elemis TSV 20/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
The next Elemis TSV is on 20/8/11.

I :heart: Elemis products but will probably give this a miss as it is a Tri - Enzyme one.

yes I knew it would be Tri Enzyme in this and would not be buying. I have roseaca and wouldn't touch than range if you paid me. I can't use the Papaya Mask it makes me itch so I know the TE range would be the same.

yes I knew it would be Tri Enzyme in this and would not be buying. I have roseaca and wouldn't touch than range if you paid me. I can't use the Papaya Mask it makes me itch so I know the TE range would be the same.

Do you have any tips on what helps rosacea Donna ? My O H suffers with it . At it's worse he didn't even want to go out. What ever he puts on his face seems to make it redder. :mysmilie_504:

You get to get to the doctor, there is a gel on prescription which does help. Now it takes awhile to work. But I still will have a major upset now and then because of the sun, you really need to wear a sun screen all year. Sometimes I am lazy and don't apply. About two weeks ago I suddenly had a major breakout of the acne like spots and red rash and I am convinced it was the sun. Elemis do a Daily Redness Relief which is brilliant. It costs £49 but I go to ebay and got my last one for £17.10. I use Elemis Sensitive Facial Wash. But eveyone can be different what suits their skin.

Do we know it's definitely Tri-enzyme? I must confess I still have the unopened serum from the last Tri-enzyme TSV...

I've got free P&P due on the 400 mil of the TE wash due to complaining about not being able to get through on the phones or get the easy pay option on-line. It's currently on waitlist but I'll hang on in case the TSV makes it a better deal with the P&P.

You get to get to the doctor, there is a gel on prescription which does help. Now it takes awhile to work. But I still will have a major upset now and then because of the sun, you really need to wear a sun screen all year. Sometimes I am lazy and don't apply. About two weeks ago I suddenly had a major breakout of the acne like spots and red rash and I am convinced it was the sun. Elemis do a Daily Redness Relief which is brilliant. It costs £49 but I go to ebay and got my last one for £17.10. I use Elemis Sensitive Facial Wash. But eveyone can be different what suits their skin.
:mysmilie_508: :flower: :flower:
Many Thanks Donna for the advice. You should really replace our resident beauty expert.
I'll definiately get the daily redness relief for him to try. I managed to get the ultrasun for the face last week free in the tv times so he can try that too :handshake: :flower: :flower:

:mysmilie_508: :flower: :flower:
Many Thanks Donna for the advice. You should really replace our resident beauty expert.
I'll definiately get the daily redness relief for him to try. I managed to get the ultrasun for the face last week free in the tv times so he can try that too :handshake: :flower: :flower:
No No - She can't leave us

There is a photo in the August newsletter which looks like the TSV 3 full size of the Tri En Cleanser, Serum and Night Cream it looks like. One item is in a pump like bottle so not sure if its the serum(I don't use this range from Elemis so don't know the products).

There is a photo in the August newsletter which looks like the TSV 3 full size of the Tri En Cleanser, Serum and Night Cream it looks like. One item is in a pump like bottle so not sure if its the serum(I don't use this range from Elemis so don't know the products).

Just had a look at the pic. TSV is the wash, the night cream and the mask. The serum is in a taller, thinner tube and is about double the price of the mask (might explain why we aren't getting it!). The last time we had a tri-enzyme TSV it was the wash, the serum and the mask, so a bit of variety there.

Is the night cream only 30ml? That's disappointing, as there are no 'extras' I'd expect three full sizes.

I heard someone say on Keeley's FB page that it is on auto delivery. Don't know how true that is??

Looks like under £50 plus P&P and have just seen this post from Keeley "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC Yes its on auto delivery no price at moment but no huge saving , don't think easy pay , the wash you can use on holiday the mask you can use 1 week before you go Serum/Night Cream the same make sure you use SPF 30 to protect those resurfaced skin cells and yes Tan Acc on face then moisturise"

Posted earlier from Keeley about the TSV "The kit is if i remember right £47.60 plus p&p brilliant value as the night cream works out about £53"

Latest posts

Back