Elemis TSV 08/09/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No confirmed price yet, but will be on 4 easy pays....
15ml Superfood oil
100ml Superfood Midnight Facial (supersize)
15ml Advanced eye treatment
Choice of 30ml of PC Original or Ultra Rich marine cream

Nor me. I got a TSV to try and it was awful. The vinegar toner stung, and the oil smelt like the back of a taxi on a Friday night….stale sweat and kebabs 🤢no thank you
Old stock I wonder? Not Elemis, surely?

I got a TSV ages ago, not the vinegar toner one, and I really liked the oil. I can’t remember what it smelt like now but it wasn’t horrible. (Actually one of my favourite oils was the Decleor White Magnolia and that used to smell awful but more like a collection of damp twigs and leaves than kebabs etc, 😂 It always made me think of a witch’s cauldron for some reason!) I hated the gel cleanser (skin stripper alert) and the moisturiser was OK but rather light for me, so summer use only. I wouldn’t bother again. In fact I ordered it having been swayed by Keeley’s presentation (obviously years ago because I wouldn’t be now) before coming on here and everyone was slagging it off! Nightmare, 😂.

Old stock I wonder? Not Elemis, surely?

I got a TSV ages ago, not the vinegar toner one, and I really liked the oil. I can’t remember what it smelt like now but it wasn’t horrible. (Actually one of my favourite oils was the Decleor White Magnolia and that used to smell awful but more like a collection of damp twigs and leaves than kebabs etc, 😂 It always made me think of a witch’s cauldron for some reason!) I hated the gel cleanser (skin stripper alert) and the moisturiser was OK but rather light for me, so summer use only. I wouldn’t bother again. In fact I ordered it having been swayed by Keeley’s presentation (obviously years ago because I wouldn’t be now) before coming on here and everyone was slagging it off! Nightmare, 😂.
Good point about the old stock….

Latest posts

Back