Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Duo Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Duo (2 x 15ml)
Item Number: 214890
QVC Price £34.00
Super Bargain Price £27.96
P&P £3.95

Two travel-sized tubs of rich Elemis moisturiser that gives your complexion a temporarily firmer and smoother feel, boasting Padina Pavonica, a Mediterranean algae. This award-winning formula is adored the world over and is one of Elemis's best-selling products.

Contains:

2 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml)

How to use:
Apply over your face, eyes and neck, morning and evening

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214890

The description says 2 x 15ml, I don't remember having seen 15ml tubs before, mind you I don't often buy PCMC and rarely buy it from QVC. 15ml used to be in little silver tubes. Also they have sets that include 30ml of PCMC plus other bits and bobs for around £35 + P&P, like this one: http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-3-Piece...ml?sc=NVSTPLH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-209869 So are the 15ml tubs a ploy to suggest you're getting more than 15ml?
I'd recommend looking on ebay for PCMC, plenty of 15 or 30ml offers; I think I've paid around £12 delivered for a sealed silver tube (15ml).

Now if those pots are 30ml each (ie another web inaccuracy!) that would be more of a super bargain!

Tubes of moisturisers really show how little product you get. 30ml, it really is bugger all, when you see it in the form of two 15ml sample tubes it's a real eye opener. Jars are much larger than the amount of moisturiser they contain, so much empty space hollowed out around the jar.

Tubes of moisturisers really show how little product you get. 30ml, it really is bugger all, when you see it in the form of two 15ml sample tubes it's a real eye opener. Jars are much larger than the amount of moisturiser they contain, so much empty space hollowed out around the jar.

In my current jar of pcmc there was a large air pocket in the centre which resulted in less product, never had this problem before.

Latest posts

Back