Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RubySlippers

Registered Shopper
Just noticed the balm is now available on the website.
Sorry I'm fairly new to the forum & I have no idea how to do the links, but the details are

Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm 105g
Item no:203277

QVC Price: £39.50
Introductory Price :
£35.94
P&P: £4.95

I tried this on Monday
It smells beautiful.
It is however the colour of beeswax ( which reminded me of earwax)
It is quite soft, not grainy at all and definitely oil based but very smooth.
I am not sure I was tempted by it, and they weren't selling it at the show. They reckoned it would be a May launch!

I tried this on Monday
It smells beautiful.
I am not sure I was tempted by it, and they weren't selling it at the show. They reckoned it would be a May launch!

Ha ha, earwax - that should put a few people off!

That should have been £34.50, sorry
Keeley's own salon Ele is selling it for £34.50 with free p&p

I tried this on Monday
It smells beautiful.

Does it smell very light like the Elemis Pro-Radiance cleanser or stonger like real essential oils ?
Can you smell the menthol ? or the eucalyptus ? or the lavender ? ...

:flower::flower::flower:

If it smells of eucalyptus I might be tempted, even if it looks like ear wax! On second thoughts I have a stock pile of other brand's still unopened as well as a small tub of Eve Lom and a tube of the morning version of Eve Lom on the go and 400ml of C&P (thought that's relly DD's) oh and one full-sze and 1 mini punp of the Elemis Pro-radiance cleanser so I probably should wait until I only have a a litre of cleansers left!

Plus I'm kind of over Elemis, can't put a finger on why.

Jude xx

If it smells of eucalyptus I might be tempted, even if it looks like ear wax! On second thoughts I have a stock pile of other brand's still unopened as well as a small tub of Eve Lom and a tube of the morning version of Eve Lom on the go and 400ml of C&P (thought that's relly DD's) oh and one full-sze and 1 mini punp of the Elemis Pro-radiance cleanser so I probably should wait until I only have a a litre of cleansers left!

Plus I'm kind of over Elemis, can't put a finger on why.

Jude xx

I think all the fuss over the last TSV coupled with too frequent shows has left me feeling a bit disenfranchised with Elemis Jude

I tried it at the beauty bash and it smelled and felt exactly like Eight Hour cream. I had been looking forward to trying it but it put me right off.
The flash balm smelled divine though, will this be on on Saturday does anyone know?

Oh I'm glad it's not just me who can't bear 8 hour cream. Looks like you've been embalmbed. And smells similar. I'll be giving this one a swerve and continuing with my Emma Hardie for now. I did get a sample of PCMC stuck to a QVC promo card for the Elemis TSV though. woo hooo!

I don't like the smell of 8 hours cream, nor the EH Moringa one...oh and I've just found 2 more cleansers squirrelled away: a Nude oil and an M&S balm! I need help! But I don't need any more cleansers!

Jude xx

If its all that why not include it in the TSV?

The fact that the TSV included a CLEANSER and Elemis launched their balm cleanser at the same time smacks of money grasping IMVHO

If its so ****** good,why not incorporate it as a launch as part of the TSV?

Could not agree more, it would have been a great opportunity to introduce a new product by putting it in the Tsv they have done so before and unless it is down to pricing I can't understand why it was not in this one, still I saved myself some money and will work my way through my stock pile of C & P, I want to see what reviews the balm gets before I part with my hard earned!

Latest posts

Back