Elemis Perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its £35.

Not sure but perhaps the Elemis counters in Debenhams got an exclusive on it.

The bottles were just sitting on the counter, no signs announcing it etc. Infact there where no sa's there when I walked passed to ask about.

Its £35.

Not sure but perhaps the Elemis counters in Debenhams got an exclusive on it.

The bottles were just sitting on the counter, no signs announcing it etc. Infact there where no sa's there when I walked passed to ask about.

Are you certain that that is the price donna after all it is EAU DE PARFUM which is very difficult to find did you perchance omit a nought off the end i.e £350 ? :mysmilie_697::mysmilie_81::mysmilie_61: :mysmilie_11:

The SA told me it was exclusive to Debenhams at the moment so I dont think it will be available in other stores. Whats the betting if QVC do have it they will claim its a national launch as if it is only in Debenhams then technically that could be seen as a national launch

Thats why I never buy fragances "unsmelled" on me it lasts all day a squirt when I get to work and can still smell it when I get home. other perfumes that last all day on some people last about 5 minutes on me I love the smell of Philosophys falling in love but if I get an hour of fragance out of it I am doing well.

Copied this from Debenhams site, it shows the stores the edp is available from.

We love, love, love, Elemis’ new fragrance and are jumping for joy that it’s hitting our shelves first! Reminiscent of the original citrus colognes this joyful fragrance is pure freshness in a bottle, think mandarin, Elemi with the warmth of Graiacwood. Designed to put you in a positive mood. Elemis 30ml Eau de Parfum £35,

Available exclusively online and at Oxford Street, Chester, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Meadowhall, Westfield and Newcastle.

Copied this from Debenhams site, it shows the stores the edp is available from.

We love, love, love, Elemis’ new fragrance and are jumping for joy that it’s hitting our shelves first! Reminiscent of the original citrus colognes this joyful fragrance is pure freshness in a bottle, think mandarin, Elemi with the warmth of Graiacwood. Designed to put you in a positive mood. Elemis 30ml Eau de Parfum £35,

Available exclusively online and at Oxford Street, Chester, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Meadowhall, Westfield and Newcastle.

Just had a look on their website and can't seem to find it anywhere. Do you know where I would find it.

Many thanks,

T xx

Last edited:
I tried this in Debenhams the other day and thought it was nice, liked it better than LE but also found it too faint.

Just happened to see a review in the Scotsman today. They gave it 5*s out of 5, the only one out the the bunch they reviewed. Said it could be bought at Timetospa for £35.

Latest posts

Back