Elemis Perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
Went into Debenhams today to get some muscle soak and there on the shelves was an Elemis perfume. Apparently they had only had it in today had to have a little squirt--it would have been rude not to--and I love it.
Its one of those smells that I think people will either love or hate afraid I am not very good at describing smells but it changes so much as you wear it from a very citrus smell to a more marine one then finally to a warm musk its very different to other perfumes--I think.
The SA said it was exclusive so dont know if it will ever get to QVC but cant wait to hear the presenters wax lyrical about it and go on about how rare eau de parfume is

Have to admit I did find one jumping into my bag with the muscle soak:mysmilie_34: and am sitting here smelling my wrists :mysmilie_17: not sure the cat is too keen he keeps smelling my hand and wrinkling his nose up. If it ever was on QVC I think I may find it hard to resist.

Have to admit I did find one jumping into my bag with the muscle soak:mysmilie_34: and am sitting here smelling my wrists :mysmilie_17: not sure the cat is too keen he keeps smelling my hand and wrinkling his nose up. If it ever was on QVC I think I may find it hard to resist.

Can't wait to try it. What's the perfume called ?

Well they didnt over use their imaginations naming it--its just called Elemis !

It does come with a green velvet pouch to keep it in so it doesnt roll around in your bag. My daughter has had a spray and she likes it but still prefers her Hugo Boss.

Milk bath body cream sounds rather nice I think April 25th may need to go in my diary:mysmilie_1057:

Found it in my Debenhams today.

Oh and its a eau de parfum!!!!!!! Ali Young will be demanding they put it behind lock and key. :mysmilie_697:

Size 28mls that is just under a ounce for us oldies. :mysmilie_34:

It has vetiver and grass notes with citrus and fresh marine notes.
Now its fresh clean and would be lovely for the summer weather. It is not for me as I said before. But I actually think those that were disappointed in the Lize Earle No1, would really like it. Modern, clean and fresh.

If you don't mind me asking, but how much was it.

I had a look in our Debenhams this morning, but they didn't have it.

I like the sound of it. I always like citrusy type fragrances (why did Origins discontinue Gloomaway I have no idea). Don;t think there is Elemis in my Debs (metro centre) but there is one in John Lewis in N'cle. Might have to take a sniff when I next pass by...

Latest posts

Back