Elemis mini series

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JulieB

Registered Shopper
I really enjoyed the 3 nights of Elemis, with very different presenters. I spent a fortune, did anyone else watch?

Oh I missed this. I'm well stocked on skincare, including cleansers, exoliators and masks, shower gels, hand wash, lotions etc. Except for some reason, I'm on my last pot of night cream and would have been interested in any deal they had on the overnight matrix. That said, I got a large stash of Elemis products from Look Fantastic, who had an amazing deal on in Demember. I don't recall when I last ordered Elemis from QVC.

I don't need any cleansers..on the last drop of my Elemis ginseng toner. I am going to see if I can live without it by not replacing it for a few weeks. That lasted me nearly a year. Just started Decleor rich Neroli face cream. Gosh its Fantastic better better that Liz Earle superskin and thats awesome. have one pot of Decleor lavender fine new packaging but thats for the summer. Will wait for the L'occitane Devine TSV if it happens because I like the moisturiser and the oil

I too have pots and pots of moisturiser and even if I like something I still continue buying other ones, my current favourite is Fenty skin yes I know it’s celebrity backed but I’m in love with the Fat Water and overnight glow.😊

Latest posts

Back