Elemis Mini Series 20 - 23 March 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

Just looking through TV guide and there seems to be a Elemis Mini Series at the back end of March: -

Saturday 20 March 21:00 - 22:00

Elemis Salon Secrets: - Care for your mind and body holistically and sensuously with therapeutic aromatherapy. Elemis are famed for their premier spa and salon treatments, and for the absolute purity of their plant oils.

Sunday 21 March 21:00 - 22:00

Elemis Treatments at Home: - Join us for a master class from Elemis in how to recreate professional spa treatments in your own home. Plus you'll also get help in solving your own beauty dilemmas from our expert Keeley.

Monday 22 March 21:00 - 22:00

Elemis Back to Basic Skincare: - Go back to basics with your beauty routine for a complete transformation courtesy of Elemis. Tune in for top tips, step-by-step guides and your essential daily skincare advice.

Tuesday 23 March 21:00 - 23:00

Elemis Timeless Beauty Secrets: - Discover the secrets behind the Elemis Anti-Ageing range and get younger-looking skin. Find out more about individual ingredients as well as getting top tips on how to keep your skin looking youthful.

Looks like it could be a good few days for those of us who like Elemis.
:mysmilie_696:

Chris

Hi

Just seen this on the Elemis Web Site: -

"Unlock salon secrets!

Catch the Elemis mini-series from Saturday 20th - Tuesday 23rd of March at 9pm on QVC!

This special 4 day event will help you achieve maximum results from your products. Tune in each night at 9pm with Keeley Aydin for expert advice, tips of the trade and new exclusive HomeSpa Recipe Collections. These limited edition kits show you how you can mix together your favourite Elemis products to get fantastic results!"

Plus on Keeley's Facebook page she said that it would be 'easy to watch' - possible clue to Easy Pay!!! Lets hope so as I really want to get one of the kits in ;New Beauty Items' and it would just make it easier if we had EP.

Fingers crossed

Chris

Before you splash the cash on QVC, I discovered a site called Essentials Pharmacy of London, and they generally have great deals on Elemis, which is where I now buy what I need. I recently bought when they were offering 20% off, which meant I paid £100 for 100 ml Marine Cream and £76 for Quartz serum instead of £95. Much cheaper than my local salon, qvc, and definitaly cheaper than Elemis themselves. Also when you buy a product they generally throw in another full size freebie, so its a win win situation. And no charges for p & p !!!!!

Latest posts

Back