Elemis for Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nailprincess

Registered Shopper
400ml Lime Blossom Cleanser and 400ml Lavander Toner £20 inc postage
400ml Rosepetal Cleanser and 400ml Ginseng Toner £20 inc postage (I have 2 sets of these)
150ml Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser x 2 £10each inc postage
150ml Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser and 200ml Ginseng Toner 200ml boxed £13 inc postage
100ml Pro Radiance Hand and Nail Cream x 2 £7 each inc postage
3 x 30ml PCMC £25 each inc postage

Last edited:
Reserve me a hand cream please NP?! :D I'll check out the rest of my stash later to see if I need any of your other items then sort out payment if thats ok? :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I'll take a pro radiance cleanser to give it a go. Sparkly Barbs x

I'll have the other hand cream and the pro radiance cleanser with the ginseng toner thanks
Pity you dont have any apricot toner
Will PM you to sort out payment

Last edited:
And I'll have the other pro cleanser please :D

I have left

400ml Rosepetal Cleanser and 400ml Ginseng Toner
400ml Lime Blossom Cleanser and 400ml Lavander Toner
3 x 30ml PCMC

Also have other items for sale Frangipani Monoi melt large 100ml size and 35ml size, some bath stuff, liquid layer, etc, please ask I most probably have it! My Elemis stash is so large its quite embarassing!!

Could I I have the Rosepetal Cleanser and Ginseng Toner if its still available please nailprincess, I can pay via PayPal?
Thanks Amanda :)

Hello NP. My parcel has just arrived!! Thank you so much, and such speedy delivery!! 5* ;-)

Its on the way Donna I promise :)
Thank you everyone for your quick payments I hope you're all pleased with your goodies!
All I have left from the current stash is the 400ml Lavander Cleanser, so thanks again.

Oh, I know you did post it Nailprincess.

Our post is rather strange, two postmen come in a small van late afternoon. I was told if they have too much mail they will leave heavier stuff for another day. Yesterday it was just one guy dropped off from the van with a full sack, so knew he would not have it. They park the van across from me and to half the area, then come back and load for the second other half. I am in the second area one. Hopefully today.

Latest posts

Back