Elemis Essential Hand & Body Trio - 227392

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Hi,

I was interested in getting this kit. It contains the Wild Lavender Hand & Body Wash, Pure Retreat Body Wash and the Vitamin Rich Hand & Body Lotion.

Can anyone tell me what the body washes and body lotion are like. Does the body lotion contain any mineral oil - does anyone know.

Many thanks,

T x

Hi,

I was interested in getting this kit. It contains the Wild Lavender Hand & Body Wash, Pure Retreat Body Wash and the Vitamin Rich Hand & Body Lotion.

Can anyone tell me what the body washes and body lotion are like. Does the body lotion contain any mineral oil - does anyone know.

Many thanks,

T x

Not sure if it contains mineral oil,Tabatha but it's beautiful.
My beauty therapist dd has tried lots of professional brand body lotions & her all time fave body lotion is Elemis.It's a bit light for me as I prefer a cream like Liz Earle's but it's absolutely gorgeous as a hand lotion.
When we go to the Marriot for Spa treatments,the toilets in the hotel have salon sizes of the Lavender handwash & hand/body lotion & whenever I pop in I use copious amounts of the stuff :1:
Bluebell,sorry you didn't manage to get the trio,I just did :54:
The value was just too good to leave,they're around £44 on the Elemis website.

I just knew it, your still stocking up on your stash :pACMAN:

I am sure it will come back into stock, it definately is a bargain and I will get some next time :p

I just knew it, your still stocking up on your stash :pACMAN:

I am sure it will come back into stock, it definately is a bargain and I will get some next time :p

I know I should be hanging my head in shame but as you say,BB,it was too good a bargain to miss :54:
My stash has gone down a little too,getting Christmas prezzies sorted :1:
Keep trying the item number & you might just get lucky.That's what I did :1:

I might just order it on waitlist and see what happens, think it would have come out of folks baskets by now if there were any who hadnt decided.

It surely sold out before it aired as the video presentation just shows 46 seconds when it was previewed at the start of the show.

Not sure if it contains mineral oil,Tabatha but it's beautiful.
My beauty therapist dd has tried lots of professional brand body lotions & her all time fave body lotion is Elemis.It's a bit light for me as I prefer a cream like Liz Earle's but it's absolutely gorgeous as a hand lotion.
When we go to the Marriot for Spa treatments,the toilets in the hotel have salon sizes of the Lavender handwash & hand/body lotion & whenever I pop in I use copious amounts of the stuff :1:

:thanks: for that Marzy.

Sorry you missed it Bluebell, hope you manage to get it when it comes back in stock.

Latest posts

Back