Elemis bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Have just spotted on the website Elemis 100 ml marine cream plus 60 bliss capsules for anniversary price of £99 This IS an unusual bargain for qvc, as I always look for the best prices on this brand and have seen this duo on another website for £249 !!!!

Have ordered mine and did a double check with operator in case its a mistake.

£249? Where was that, sounds like a rip off they aren't worth that at full price!

Have to agree the QVC price is very good even with the 20% off at Time To Spa you can't get it that cheap.

5.95£ P&P? My, they are taking the p*ss. I'm currently trying different moisturizers so don't really want to buy a huge size Marine Cream but I'm still tempted if it's still around after payday.

Have tried Elemis a few times,pcmc and other products,all very nice but didn't actually do anything.I expected more results for the price.

I'm just watching the last show now, and while there are some lovely items I'd like, I don't actually NEED them so I won't be buying. I need to preserve my cash as I want to buy a flute for myself and learn to play, so no more spending on QVC, unless the LE TSV can tempt me next week!

I'm just watching the last show now, and while there are some lovely items I'd like, I don't actually NEED them so I won't be buying. I need to preserve my cash as I want to buy a flute for myself and learn to play, so no more spending on QVC, unless the LE TSV can tempt me next week!

Oh good for you. Let us know how you get on.

Latest posts

Back