Elemis - 03/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone notice on last nights launch show, twice AY called the new cleaning balm 'Moringa Balm'? Keeleys face was a picture, but at least it shut her up for 10 seconds.

haha, i didn't hear/see it but thought 'EH Moringa Balm copycat' when they introduced it

I'm pleased with myself. Yesterday I didn't watch a single show. I was determined not to spend £70 on skincare. I was worried that if I had watched a presentation I would have talked myself into it. I must do this more often.

I'm pleased with myself. Yesterday I didn't watch a single show. I was determined not to spend £70 on skincare. I was worried that if I had watched a presentation I would have talked myself into it. I must do this more often.

you did much better than me, I was determined not to buy ... and managed to avaoid all temptation until 7pm, then I watched 15 minutes ... and I succumbed .....
I'm meant to be saving myself for the Decleor TSV next week .... now I'm going to end up buying them both .....

ggrrr !! I HAVE NO WILL POWER :devil:

I didn't bother with the TSV in the end as however good value "ml for ml" it was meant to be, I just couldn't justify the £70. I did, however, go for the new Cleansing Balm on EP (altho the colour isnt' too appealing to me) and I also went for the new duo of Quiet Mind Room Mist so as to split with my mum for Mothers Day. (no EP on that item tho as it didn't go to air, nor did any other Quiet Mind goodies come to think of it, which was a shame/surprise).

My room mist duo is due today and the balm will come tomorrow.

Tell you what though after the Christmas TSV that they absolutely flogged to death, before, during and especially after TSV day, I was surprised that this TSV was keep reasonably quiet on the day, despite it being noticeably publicised again, with countdowns etc, on Facebook etc.

my room mist has just arrived, it is FAB!! its identical to the Bath Elixir smell, fab!!

Now tomorrow my cleansing balm will arrive, so I hope I'm as happy with that too, as now that the hype on the tv has passed I admit I am starting to get a bit jittering thinking did I really just spend the equivalent of £40+ for a cleanser lol.

Last edited:
Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if I missed mention of it, but I noticed today that the April edition of Cosmopolitan has a free Elemis item with it. Choice of two different moisturisers or a lip balm from the fresh skin range. Is this their 'youthful' skin range?

Last edited:
I was surprised the youth range hasnt been on QVC tbh, as there really doesnt seem to be that many products on QVC for the younger skin types

how bizarre my room mist duo was a brand new item last week and I ordered it and it came yesterday. Now its not even showing on the website, and when you put in the item no it says it is no longer available. How odd! it can't have sold out cause it didn't go to air which is why I had to pay full price as only air items qualified for EP. Bizzarre!

I think it might be Q's laughable *new and improved* website gremlins. It's been doing the same to me - a product is there one minute and gone the next.

Eventually received my 3 TSV's on Monday. They weren't sent out until Thursday 7 March so they refunded me the postage. Would have much preferred to have received them earlier though.

It's to cover postage and admin apparently. It's hugely popular. You get full sizes of various brand you're asked to trial. I don't mind the £30. Apparently it can cost £20 to post - and it's sent Special Delivery.

http://beautybible.com/email-us/id-like-to-be-a-tester/
Hello Flamenco. I followed the link and applied to participate not hoping to ever get a reply since they have finished recruiting for March.
I received an email from them today, an invitation to participate in the trial, questionnaire and payment details.
I was just wondering whether you liked your goodies Flamenco? Thank you.

Latest posts

Back