Elemis - 03/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley is doing my head in! she gabbles so much and so fast cannot understand a word she says. think she is using a well rehearsed script.

Not tempted by the TSV at all but I love Keeley's nail colour. Wonder what it is. AY said her purple was LD but I prefer the blue.

I think It's from Leighton's new collection, think it is Get Your Côte. Might be OPI Can't Find my Czechbook though.

Keeley is doing my head in! she gabbles so much and so fast cannot understand a word she says. think she is using a well rehearsed script.

I was just about to say the same, it really seems to be how much garbage she can babble per hour!

I do believe there is an Elemis Special Value today, just a hint. It is only on every ten minutes! think they must have a million to shift!

that 'Keeley babble' must be catching
Debbie just said 'if you have any month left at the end of your money'
tehehe:bandit:

I do believe there is an Elemis Special Value today, just a hint. It is only on every ten minutes! think they must have a million to shift!

I was only checking as Bluebell and donna255 had posted that theirs had shipped. No need for sarcasm.

I would like to know what you re using as well,pleasssse.

Sure B, I use Judith Williams wrinkle Relax serum, 1 pump day & night. 2-3 nights a week I apply it as normal but add in Decleor aromessence excellence, (you can buy the whopping 50ml size of it on Ebay usually far cheaper than Q). The WW serum has been out of stock for months on Q so I buy it from Judith's own website www.curabeauty.com. It's free postage if I order a couple at a time too & they last for months. Just remember that if buying anything from Ebay try to get UK seller to avoid additional tax to pay on delivery. JD's WW serum is the best by a mile, friends thought I'd had botox after using it for a month! It's got loads of plant collagen and apple stem cells in it. Brilliant for the money, (£26 for a 30ml pump, last time I bought it).

For moisturiser I use PCMC but occasionally use Linda Lusardi My Miracle day & night creams instead. I think it's good if you know which creams are ok for your skin to alternate them sometimes. The Decleor lady on Q, Fiona mentioned to do this & I found that it makes the creams more effective as my skin doesn't get too used to them.

The difference in the firmness and overall texture of my skin in 3 years sonce taking my skin care a bit more seriously is incredible. You don't norice until someone shows you close up medical spec pictures. I always spent money on what I thought were good products but it's not necessarily always the case that the more expensive are better as I discovered. Looking back the products I used to use were too heavy for my skin type & were probably the cause of my breakouts & open pores. Live & learn eh x.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice on last nights launch show, twice AY called the new cleaning balm 'Moringa Balm'? Keeleys face was a picture, but at least it shut her up for 10 seconds.

I do believe Ruthmay made a joke this and this joke had absolutely no connection to your post.

Thanks apple, thought it was an obvious joke! had not read the earlier messages.

P>S> still time to get it!!!!! (joke)

Latest posts

Back