Ego Trip Mini Hairdryer & Mini Straightner TSV 19/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the travel hairdryer/travel straightener set that Ego brought last year. Great for me as the mini hairdryer had a diffuser attachment which I need for my curly hair, and I'd never seen a travel hairdryer with a diffuser before.

Of course they wouldn't do for every day use, but perfect for travelling.

Great buy.

Last edited:
I got the travel hairdryer/travel straightener set that Ego brought last year. Great for me as the mini hairdryer had a diffuser attachment which I need for my curly hair, and I'd never seen a travel hairdryer with a diffuser before.

Of course they wouldn't do for every day use, but perfect for travelling.

Great buy.

yeah this set is excatly the same but in the new black/gold colourway so it comes with the diffuser ect

I bought this recently from Beauty Bay. Am sure it was £35ish. It's great, but boy it's bl@@dy hot - one heat setting! Not ideal for hot climates :-/

I also bought one in Argos on offer last week with the ionic function and a diffuser £16. It's not light weight but otherwise not bad.

Got this today

Today's Special Value
Order Wednesday's Ego offer today
Special Email Offer - Order Now - Before it Airs
DON'T LET ON-THE-GO HAIR TRIP YOU UP

This travel-size Ego Trip set features the Little Ego Hair Dryer and the Little Ego Styling Iron, both with unique HW2 technology, which heats your hair from the inside out, helping to lock in moisture and prevent over drying. In a new special edition gold shade, it will be our Today's Special Value offer on Wednesday, but as a valued QVC customer we're giving you the chance to place your order now.

400755 - Ego Trip Gold Special Edition Hairdryer and Straightener
QVC Price: £36.50
Today's Special Value Price: £29.96*

► Beat the rush and order today

Ego Trip Gold Special Edition Hairdryer and Straightener

Tune in on Wednesday 19th November at 12am, 1am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 7pm and 11pm
*Price does not include P&P - offer ends at 11.59pm on Wednesday 19th November

Freeview - 16 | Sky Digital - 650 | Virgin TV - 740 | Freesat - 800
www.qvcuk.com | Orderline - 0800 50 40 30 | QCut - 0800 52 42 32

Watch QVC on air Shop at QVC online Use QVC on your smart phone Watch QVC on YouTube Visit QVC on Facebook Follow QVC on Twitter Check out QVC on pinterest

Christmas with QVC

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know. We thought you would be interested in receiving this update from QVC.
To unsubscribe from QVC updates, click here

Assuming the postage will be £5.95, is £36.00 a good deal for this?

I'm struggling for Christmas ideas for my niece and this looks like it might be a good idea.

I'm struggling for Christmas ideas for my niece and this looks like it might be a good idea.

well the Q price of the last duo was £36 & the special price of it was under £30 so

Ego Trip Special Edition Hairdryer & Straightener Set

QVC Price: £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £5.95

The original mini set is £43 in Boots

I've been ummming and arrrrring about this this little duo for some time now, and now it's a TSV. It would have been even more tempting if it were on easy pay ! It would be great to keep in my caravan ��

Latest posts

Back