echoing videolinks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Ohhhhhhh, I'm getting heartily fed up with watching/listening disjointed and echoing chats/comments/advice by talking heads on home video links during this lockdown. Both on normal tele news and QVC.

I realise there is very little option, but no-one seems to get it right ! we have shots of looking up nostrils with heavy jowls flapping, we have wide eyed shouty ambassadors trying to give us lessons in slapping on the foundation in a badly lit room, sometimes the lip synch isn't right, the sound breaks and can be diabolical, but at least its interesting to see how people live. Lots and lots of bookcases, extremely tidy kitchens, and smart show-room sitting rooms.

Its 50 years since we sent a man to the moon on sellotape and string compared to today's technology, yet we struggle to get proper reception on air from 10 miles down the road today.

On the other hand Anna from LR was on last night with MeChsrlie from her parents home and it made her much less hyper and easier to listen to. Her saving grace is like Kim she knows everything about the product she is selling but my gosh when she is in the studio she goes into hyperspace particularly if with another shouty female it is like the clash of the banshees.

There is one on at present for NailsInc and I’m sorry to say it makes the BA look like Billy Bass

Her lips could have a show all of their own. I’ve never seen her in a studio setting so I don’t know if this has been highlighted by the video link or she is normally like this.

There is one on at present for NailsInc and I’m sorry to say it makes the BA look like Billy Bass

Her lips could have a show all of their own. I’ve never seen her in a studio setting so I don’t know if this has been highlighted by the video link or she is normally like this.

It is because she is pregnant

Kim KW said hers swelled with pregnancy.
Ha! Indeed. Fillers more like! I understand her last 2 (?) were surrogacies (sp) cos she has a special medical condition that makes it unsafe to carry & deliver a baby. It's called VANITY.

Latest posts

Back