Easter Easy-Pay Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What I don't get is how Qvc get away with treating some customers with special treatment, None of the high-street shops or online retailers do this, No wonder there second best to John lewis. I doubt they will even be in the top 10 next year. The customers who do receive the Easy pay code, take advantage of it if it works for you , otherwise bin it.

i got one too... i think who gets it depends on who uses easy pay the most, if an item i want is on easy pay i'll use easy pay rather than just paying upfront, make em wait is my thought lol...

its the same last year (or it could have been the year before) i was invited to a diamonique event because i'd made a lot of diamonique purchased that year.

Another thing that irritate about EP They say you can make multiple purchase but they all have to be from the same show!! I don`t know about everyone else but rarely do I buy lots from the same show :(

What I don't get is how Qvc get away with treating some customers with special treatment, None of the high-street shops or online retailers do this, No wonder there second best to John lewis. I doubt they will even be in the top 10 next year. The customers who do receive the Easy pay code, take advantage of it if it works for you , otherwise bin it.
Sometimes when I've shopped at Sainsburys I've got a voucher for a discount if my next shop is over a certain amount then the next time been offered a bigger discount if I spend more. I don't normally shop there so I guess it's an attempt to turn me into a regular and people who shop there every week don't get these vouchers. This week I got a voucher for £5 off if I spend £40 at Tesco but these are often publicised. I think some of the high street do targeted promotions but we don't always know what other people get. Personally I don't use EP so I'm not bothered that I didn't get this offer but a discount would be nice!

Sometimes when I've shopped at Sainsburys I've got a voucher for a discount if my next shop is over a certain amount then the next time been offered a bigger discount if I spend more. I don't normally shop there so I guess it's an attempt to turn me into a regular and people who shop there every week don't get these vouchers. This week I got a voucher for £5 off if I spend £40 at Tesco but these are often publicised. I think some of the high street do targeted promotions but we don't always know what other people get. Personally I don't use EP so I'm not bothered that I didn't get this offer but a discount would be nice!

The Tesco voucher is for anyone that spends over £20, Not sure about the Sainsbury ones, I sometimes get them because I have a nectar card. I just find it really unfair that Qvc give special treatment to some customers, theres nothing I want to buy from Qvc atm so doesn't bother me , but im sure theres people that would love an easy pay code, Ive used easy pays several times now so it isn't due to the fact I don't normally use easy pays. Ive been a customer of Qvc for around 7/8 years and have never been give any easy pay codes.

The Tesco voucher is for anyone that spends over £20, Not sure about the Sainsbury ones, I sometimes get them because I have a nectar card.
That's the point I was trying to make that the Tesco offer is publicised and is for everyone however I think the Sainsburys one isn't something that everyone gets but depends on your shopping habits.

That's the point I was trying to make that the Tesco offer is publicised and is for everyone however I think the Sainsburys one isn't something that everyone gets but depends on your shopping habits.

Ok so what shopping hobbits do you need to get the Easy pays codes? Ive used Easy pays before, in fact I still have an easy pay from march on going, yet ive never received the code?

Ok so what shopping hobbits do you need to get the Easy pays codes? Ive used Easy pays before, in fact I still have an easy pay from march on going, yet ive never received the code?

I don't know what shopping habits you need but I don't believe that QVC give out the offers randomly as they claim.

My use of EP is about average, maybe slightly below average, and I get them all the time. I have never used the ones I've been given because either there has been nothing to buy or they are offering EP on air anyway.

I get one stuck inside a card at Christmas as well.

I agree that it is unfair that all customers are not offered it, if not all at once at least on a rota basis. I'm sure there is some wonderful system used by Q but I'm darned if I know what it is.

I have ordered less & less from Q over the last 6 months, perhaps getting the code is their way of upping our spending habits again? Likewise I have had 'double points' & vouchers from Tesco as I have switched spending to Aldi! I am not by any means a large spend shopper but every little helps!

I did use the code and then tried to use it again but got a message that the code was already used by me and no longer available.
I understood that it was available all Easter on any purchases. Do they not want any more money from me? I did not go for another order.

My use of EP is about average, maybe slightly below average, and I get them all the time. I have never used the ones I've been given because either there has been nothing to buy or they are offering EP on air anyway.

I get one stuck inside a card at Christmas as well.

I agree that it is unfair that all customers are not offered it, if not all at once at least on a rota basis. I'm sure there is some wonderful system used by Q but I'm darned if I know what it is.

I've shopped with them since 1995 and never had a Christmas card :sad: I have had the odd EP offer but don't use it and after not buying anything for ages got a money off voucher but didn't use that. I once got an introduce a friend voucher which was a disaster, she got a faulty item and after binning the packaging bought a padded envelope to send it back and paid the postage! You summed up my feelings exactly that there's a system but it's anyone's guess how it works.

I did use the code and then tried to use it again but got a message that the code was already used by me and no longer available.
I understood that it was available all Easter on any purchases. Do they not want any more money from me? I did not go for another order.

I phoned to ask if you could use it across a few shows and was told no you can only use it once that why I posted that not many buy lots from one show ..it would be better I`m sure and encourage more spending if it could be used more than once!!

I phoned to ask if you could use it across a few shows and was told no you can only use it once that why I posted that not many buy lots from one show ..it would be better I`m sure and encourage more spending if it could be used more than once!!
Exactly, the voucher says valid 19-21 April or something along the lines.
I don't understand the restrictions as they are losing on many possible purchases.

If you can find all the items online (from any department) and add them to the basket you can apply the easy-pay code to all the items. I think the QVC basket holds 9 separate items at a time (tho you can have multiples of each item as well). I tend to add stuff to my "wish list" on the Q website and then if I get an easy pay code I go back and look at what I would have ordered; much of it goes out of stock and the rest I often wonder what I was thinking! Sometimes there'll be a couple of items I still want to buy so the easy pay code comes in handy to apply to a motley assortment of items without committing too much cash in one go. Then I'm ready to return stuff under the DSRegs if "I'm not completely satisfied"! :mysmilie_10:

When they have a bank holiday promotion they should apply it to the whole day or weekend, or offer a flexi-basket like Ideal World do. IW also cap their p&p for multiple items checked out in one basket from certain hours, mostly fashion which must tempt people to buy a few extra items. Ofcourse IW have the warehouse set up to package items together whereas QVC refuse to entertain the concept! :taphead:

I`ve never had an EP code but seeing as I must be one of their worst shoppers it doesn`t bother me. It would take more than an EP to tempt me into buying 99% of their stuff. Add an EP, plus free p and p, plus a realistic price then I might swerve away from Amazon and other places. Q is becoming more and more like the old style catalogues, higher prices, limited choices, lots of faffing around with deliveries and spreading the cost with EP`s. I`m just waiting for the few items I DO buy from them to become cheaper elsewhere and then I won`t entertain them at all. SBC is my main purchase and Q still do the best deals even though it pains me to say so.

If you can find all the items online (from any department) and add them to the basket you can apply the easy-pay code to all the items. I think the QVC basket holds 9 separate items at a time (tho you can have multiples of each item as well). I tend to add stuff to my "wish list" on the Q website and then if I get an easy pay code I go back and look at what I would have ordered; much of it goes out of stock and the rest I often wonder what I was thinking! Sometimes there'll be a couple of items I still want to buy so the easy pay code comes in handy to apply to a motley assortment of items without committing too much cash in one go. Then I'm ready to return stuff under the DSRegs if "I'm not completely satisfied"! :mysmilie_10:

Thanks Akimbo that`s a good idea about the wish list as I usually can`t find stuff later on.... through this forum too I`ve saved quite a bit on original P&P refund with the DSR which I was totally unaware of and dread to think over the years what money I have lost!! Just think of all the money that is made from the P&P from people who are in the dark about it :(

Latest posts

Back