East Coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Call me a hypocrite but I saw the East show and was pleasantly surprised the quality and designs. it all looked good and its great that they used natural fibres and not the ubiquitous nylon/Lycra blend (yes Rennee I'm talking to you). I wish they went up to size 20or22 I might try and track down a local stockist or their website, I like the flowing relaxed cotton look, and the prices weren't insultingly high either. Join & Yong Kim please take note

After watching the shows I'd have to say it's not a range for me, I couldn't stop laughing earlier when Kathy seemed convinced you couldn't see her underwear under the white linen trousers, well they were more than evident to me bless her. I thought some of the items were very overpriced for what they were. Glad others liked it.

I'm with you JW2, I had hoped that I would like this new fashion range, but I can honestly say I didn't see anything that I would wear. I too laughed at Kathy and her pants showing through her trousers..lol

I didn't see the show but looked at the items online and wasn't overly impressed, and I like the East range. I don't think the clothes selected were a good representation of the range at all.

I didn't see the show but looked at the items online and wasn't overly impressed, and I like the East range. I don't think the clothes selected were a good representation of the range at all.

That's what I thought too, they seemed to focus on all the loose fitting stuff. I like their jersey tops and dresses and check their website regularly. I don't have an east store near me but john lewis stock them online so I order from JL click and collect service

I think Q said these would be with Q a month ahead of going into East stores so exclusive to Q for a month, maybe that's why they choose this selection, i.e. the less likely to sell items or am I just being too cynical :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back