EasiYo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dotty

IM BAD
Hi. im thinking of buying one anyone know when they are on next, and what are they like.UUUUUUPS sorry i mean Easiyo

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one and love it. As far as it being sour goes, you need to experiment with how long you leave it - there can be a fine line between it setting and being too sour - the longer you leave it, the more set but also more sour!!

Em xXx

the one i ordered whilst p*ssed up last week hasnt arrived yet... im beginning to wonder if i hallucinated it.

:rolleyes:
Was Ali Keenan stirring it with her left nipple ? while Ideals Paul whispered dirty girl dirty girl ? :pB: if so i saw that too :cool:

no snoops, I ordered the OTHER set.... craig rowe was stirring it, and it wasnt with his nipple...

i spoke too soon... the damn thing arrived this morning

ive got a pot of strawberry festering away as we speak...

Hi I made an Easiyo yoghurt for the first time today as I bought the £16ish kit in the last few days. It has set really well and tastes lovely - I tried the Bio yoghurt first. So I recommend it and it is easy enough for me to keep going.

Hi I made an Easiyo yoghurt for the first time today as I bought the £16ish kit in the last few days. It has set really well and tastes lovely - I tried the Bio yoghurt first. So I recommend it and it is easy enough for me to keep going.

I got that one too, did you add sugar to yours? I didn't just in case it was to sweet when it was made, thought it was good as it was though, I do love the fruit squirt that comes with it as well.
I tried the greek one first but doing the Bio one next.:)

i did the strawberry first.

i figure strawberry yoghurt is a good benchmark. its in the fridge chilling now.

i wasnt mega thick although i left it 9 hrs... id say it was the thickness of a Skii yoghurt when i stuck it into cool.

being "moi" i couldnt wait and tasted it before the fridge.... it was actually quite nice lukewarm so i have reasonably high hopes.

i shall report back at breakfast time

I hope it's stiffer and even tastier in the morning Burlz.......:p :pPC:

Latest posts

Back