EasiYo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

liamsbab

Registered Shopper
Hi All, I am thinking about trying the EasiYo yogurts, and i will need a maker too. I know a few people on here use EasiYo and would like to know if there are any cheaper places to buy it from or is QVC my best bet:eek:

QVC is a good place to buy a starter set from, if it includes the maker, jars and a fair amount of yogurt mixes. Otherwise, it's expensive because you have to buy them all separately and pay a fortune in postage.

Lakeland is a good place to buy it from. If you have a local store there's obviously no postage at all, but if you buy a big parcel of stuff from them the postage is flat rate and well worth it.

You can also get it from www.yogurtdirect.co.uk. Their parcels are a flat rate too and it's delivered very quickly, whereas Lakeland takes about five days. QVC takes forever, of course!

Easiyo is really lovely yogurt and I am convinced it is helping me to lose weight. I've lost three and a half stone this year and it sounds daft, but the yogurt really helps! It fills you up for hours and I never think of eating between meals.

QVC is a good place to buy a starter set from, if it includes the maker, jars and a fair amount of yogurt mixes. Otherwise, it's expensive because you have to buy them all separately and pay a fortune in postage.

Lakeland is a good place to buy it from. If you have a local store there's obviously no postage at all, but if you buy a big parcel of stuff from them the postage is flat rate and well worth it.

You can also get it from www.yogurtdirect.co.uk. Their parcels are a flat rate too and it's delivered very quickly, whereas Lakeland takes about five days. QVC takes forever, of course!

Easiyo is really lovely yogurt and I am convinced it is helping me to lose weight. I've lost three and a half stone this year and it sounds daft, but the yogurt really helps! It fills you up for hours and I never think of eating between meals.

Thanks very much for your reply. I think i will get a starter kit from QVC and see how i go with it. I am too on a diet and have lost a stone so far, my vice is wanting to snack between meals so i hope this helps me. Have you tried the low fat options?

Yes, I have tried the reduced fat ones. My favourites are unsweetened Greek, reduced fat vanilla and reduced fat apricot.

I have found the service and selection of products is very good at www.yogurtdirect.co.uk, very quick delivery.
I got my mum's starter kit from them too. I don't eat yogurt at the moment as it's not allowed on this phase of my diet, but damn, I am fancying some now you have mentioned it!

Gloopy - not sure what you mean by that! I made some sweet banana for my mother once and it seemed a bit plasticky - is that what you mean? They're not like that, more like the Greek. For some reason I don't stir the greek up and just have big dollops of it, whereas I stir the others up and that makes them runnier.

I know, I could not think of a way of describing it! I think a lot of the other ones have a funny consitency - a bit sticky almost...I know I am not describing this well at all!!! Anyway, I will try them next time I am ready to order some! Thank-you for your reply to my odd question though!!!

I was thinking about getting one of the kits too. I like Rachels Greek yoghurt - does the Easi-yo one taste anything like that? Does anyone know please?

I bought a packet of the chocolate ice cream from a local department store and thought it was delicious.

Latest posts

Back