Easiyo yogurts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Hi there
Bought the yogurt maker last night for a bargain price as a OTO and now need to buy some yogurts.Need some advice please on which flavours are the nicest!!We eat lots at home so am hoping this will be a doddle to make.Am tempted on the greek yogurt,has anyone tried this?Would welcome any ideas or advice....
Do you buy from QVC or elsewhere??
Many thanks in advance,Jane x

Hi Queenie, I love my Easiyo! I buy from www.yoghurtdirect.co.uk. Fast delivery and more options to buy. My favs are the drinking yoghurt in Wild Berry and the Greek. Didn't like the sweet greek, perfer to add my own sweetener. Wasn't wild about many of the flavours, again prefer to have natural fruit. Do like the squirts, though, especially on ice cream! :1: Just remember the water must be room temperature and in a fairly warm place or it has trouble setting (my kitchen is the coldest room in the house, so I add a bit of warm water, top up the maker as it 'cooks', and put it in a cupboard). Hope you enjoy yours!

my tip is to check out the saturated fat content of any of them before purchasing. some have quite high s.fat content, which is really annoying, particulary when you think they are healthy.

The greek is delicious, it is almost like cream.

has anyone tryed the banana flavour?when i make it it has a weird type of consistancy like sticky!it may be me but thats the only flavour ive had do it before!no matter how long i leave it in there!i love the berry fruite squirt

I love the Greek, the natural and the raspberry, and I've also got the Wild Berry drinking yogurt. I get my yogurt from Lakeland as it's much cheaper and quicker delivery. I got my yogurt maker a couple of months ago from Lakeland and since then I've only had two days when I've not had yogurt - it's so easy to make and delicious. I got the drinking yogurt and a set with another jar in and yogurts and juicy squirts from QVC, but won't pay their delivery costs when I can pay less on delivery at Lakeland for a lot more.

has anyone tryed the banana flavour?when i make it it has a weird type of consistancy like sticky!it may be me but thats the only flavour ive had do it before!no matter how long i leave it in there!i love the berry fruite squirt

Mine went like that, it was sort of stretchy !!! :31:

thats it wierd must be someting in that flavour! i got my maker from gulian graves half price!they have everything half price at certain times cetainly wouldnt pay qvc pnp prices

Latest posts

Back