EasiYo TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone else hear the T caller on the last Easiyo presentation last night hosted by Anne Dawson - maybe 6-7pm? Well the lady came on and Anne said "i believe your a big Easiyo fan?" the T caller said "Yes i do like Easi-yo after being given a maker as a pressie, after i was finished with the satchets i was given i was delighted when i found i could buy them in Lakeland!!?" Anne finishes the call as soon as she could - it was very funny because the lovely lady T caller didnt know(i think) she had said anything wrong. I must admit Lakeland's prices can be very competitive especially when you just want one or two satchets - some of the QVC sets seem to always have satchets in them that i would never use/like - like yesterdays TSV although the Greek and Coconut sounded yummy.

I had a look at the Lakeland site but they don't seem to be that competitive price-wise. Five sachets for about £10-11? Plus they don't have the variety packs that QVC have.

I always make my Easiyo with tap water but use boiling water in the jar/vaccuum thingie. Isn't that what we all do? I liked Tia's idea of making it with milk, mmmm.

Just wanted to say that the greek n coconut flavour is absolutely HEAVENLY!

It really is gorgeous! It's creamy, has the right consistency of coconut, and made perfect on the first attempt!

I'm off to Yoghurtsdirect to get some more.

Just wanted to say that the greek n coconut flavour is absolutely HEAVENLY!

I'm off to Yoghurtsdirect to get some more.

I didn't go for the TSV but reviews of the coconut agree with your description. If you find a stockist - let us know, please!

I didn't go for the TSV but reviews of the coconut agree with your description. If you find a stockist - let us know, please!

6 - 8 weeks for stock apparently!

YoghurtsDirect said they'd had a LOT of enquiries about it :D

Hi Everyone
I was just wondering if anybody knows what Monday's EasiYo TSV is going to be?

've been toying with the idea of trying EasiYo for a while, but can't decide whether it's worth all of the hassle, or whether to just keep buying pots of yoghurt from the supermarket..any advice or clues at all?

I use a lot of yoghourt and I like Easiyo. It isn't a hassle. It only takes as long as it takes the kettle to boil and certainly easier than getting out the car and flogging round Tesco.

The only rider I would put on it is that if you like bland over-sweet commercial yoghourt you may not like Easiyo. It is a revelation. I love it. I use the natural (unflavoured) version most but they also do a flavoured unsweetened version which I prefer to sweet yoghourt. The only flavoured one I haven't liked was the vanilla as it had a strange slimy gloopy texture - very odd.

I use yoghourt for eating as is, for making scones, chucking into curries and goulasches, etc., and for making paneer for indian recipes. A litre doesn't last long!

I'm sure I've heard the Qvc presenters say there are one or two flavours that are exclusive to them.

I can only get Easiyo sachets at Lakeland. Holland and Barrett are supposed to stock them by the sachet but tht is a very expensive way of buying them.

I'm sure I've heard the Qvc presenters say there are one or two flavours that are exclusive to them.

I can only get Easiyo sachets at Lakeland. Holland and Barrett are supposed to stock them by the sachet but tht is a very expensive way of buying them.

Like I say above, YoghurtsDirect will be getting the coconut in about 6 weeks.

You can also order individual sachets through them as well.

Latest posts

Back