Easiyo Item 829500 Please help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
I am looking for a variety pack of flavours (since our local Lakeland and Yoghurtdirect.co.uk seem to have stopped stocking individual sachets) and think this might be just the thing. However there is no description online so can anyone enlighten me what it contains? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a variety pack of flavours (since our local Lakeland and Yoghurtdirect.co.uk seem to have stopped stocking individual sachets) and think this might be just the thing. However there is no description online so can anyone enlighten me what it contains? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Well looking at the reviews there is a banana and a cherry , Don't know if that
will help.

Well looking at the reviews there is a banana and a cherry , Don't know if that
will help.

Okey dokey, so I'm very unobservant. A friend has suggested a website (Lawsons) that they say still sells individual flavours, so I might try them. Bought the last TSV and have found the fruity flavours make me crave the yoghurt - very good instead of craving ice cream!

Lakeland online do a variety pack of flavours including cherry, lemon, mango.

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you just ring QVC.:60:

Okey dokey, so I'm very unobservant. A friend has suggested a website (Lawsons) that they say still sells individual flavours, so I might try them. Bought the last TSV and have found the fruity flavours make me crave the yoghurt - very good instead of craving ice cream!

I have used Lawsons and found them good.
I ordered from the Wahl site middle of the week have not recieved yet so cant comment on service.

Thanks in advance.

I gave up buying from QVC a long time ago, now I get all mine from my local Julian Graves shop, you can buy a single sachet or even make a pack up, best of all 'no P & P'. They also sell via the web page, but not sure if they have a minimum order, But I've listed their address below for you to check out. Hope this helps.
www.juliangraves.com/foods/easiyo

I am sure I hear a TCaller asking for a mixed pack. The reply was we will look into this.

I have always found that mixed packs are a way of selling the flavours that are slow movers. I still have some ice cream and drinking yogurt that came with the maker.

I'm still waiting on the email reply. Never mind, in the meantime have ordered my own selection from Lawsons. Thanks everyone for your help!

I am sure I hear a TCaller asking for a mixed pack. The reply was we will look into this.

I have always found that mixed packs are a way of selling the flavours that are slow movers. I still have some ice cream and drinking yogurt that came with the maker.

Ooo! The drinking yogurt is our favourite!

Latest posts

Back