Early Bird Christmas Crafting ............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the two ladies ( Wendy and Moira was it? ) did a cracking job in fact I thought they were heaps better than Dawn!

I thought they did a good job, but I don't think they did a better job than Dawn. Dawn always seemed to be great at showing what you get in the kit, and getting the cameras to focus where they are needed. I find it really frustrating when you are trying to see something but the camera view is rubbish, most other people move either the card examples or product too quickly and just as the cameras get a good view they move! AAAaah drives me mad :mad: Still found myself fast forwarding, change of people but not a change of the boring pop out and stick crafting :(

I thought the two ladies ( Wendy and Moira was it? ) did a cracking job in fact I thought they were heaps better than Dawn!

It was Wendie and Marion and yes, I thought they did good too all things considered, as they must have been under alot of pressure :sweat:

I enjoy Marion a lot, Wendie's way of talking is a bit too sweet and soft for me and grates after a while - but then I myself sound like a 5 year-old whenever I hear myself recorded so I'm not one too talk. It's hard to judge how things are going to go from these shows, those - Marion had the job of selling last year's leftover stock.

Latest posts

Back