E-mail from LeeAnne at Alpha H regarding Liquid Gold usage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree also that AlphaH are the ones at fault here not Karina. I received a try me pack last week, the bottle said one thing and the leaflet said another.

Hi Momad Very Good Post. Its very misleading, and like you and others have said its not Karina's fault.

Tootsie, thank you for contacting Alpha H and posting their response on here for us all to see.

Their response clearly states how Liquid Gold should be used and the confusion has been cleared up.

If Alpha H's leaflets that come with the products are stating differently then I suggest individuals conatct Alpha H directly and make them aware of this and suggest they get they instructions updated.

But as I said, it is clear from Alpha H's reply to Tootsie what the correct usage is.

Last edited:
Well said Dazzler. Great post.

Karina was asked for her advice and she gave it as honestly as she could.

I can she this thread going the same way as others.

well Karina's friends on here know full well that she is not a nasty person who would purposely give incorrect advice on a product. She only followed instructions and the people that matter to karina know this. Hopefully now clarification has been made via Michelle in Alpha H website, it is left to the individual to decide how they wish to use it and leave karina to continue to use the product how she wishes also as she seems happy enough with her application.

Sounds like strong stuff - and I for one wouldn't let anything like that anywhere near my skin!

and ime pointing out to every single person on this site that ive always treated liquid gold with respect and nothing but ,
when ever i wrote on this forum not once did i ever go against my instructions , i would never risk people let alone risk their skin , ive got more respect for people than that,
ime telling every one here also this , i had different sets with liquid gold and each set had different instructions in . and it was these structions printed from alpha h themselves that i went by, and when i was asked on here it was those instructions that i relayed to people that asked me.

its not my fault or my problem if these instructions were wrong, i dont see why i should take slanderous accusations from people on this forum all because the instructions i was given was incorrect.

also ime pointing out to every one on here that there is nothing wrong with my skin and never has been ,
in the four years that ive used alpha h .

Karina, please stop posting in such an aggresive tone, it is not helping the situation.

Alpha H have now confirmed the correct usage of Liquid Gold and as I said in my previous post if the instructions on their leaflets say conflicting things then it is up to the individual to take that up with Alpha H.

It is now time for this issue to end.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back