Dyson TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
This sold out early.

It is the same price on the Dyson website with FREE delivery, so why all the fuss on QVC? It is also the same price at various well-known retailers, both online (FREE PP) and on the high street,

Come to think of it, I don't think they even mentioned what good value it was with Q, just that it would cost more tomorrow.

Having seen the demo, I am tempted, but not from Q though.

It may be even cheaper in the sales after xmas.

This sold out early.

It is the same price on the Dyson website with FREE delivery, so why all the fuss on QVC? It is also the same price at various well-known retailers, both online (FREE PP) and on the high street,

Come to think of it, I don't think they even mentioned what good value it was with Q, just that it would cost more tomorrow.

Did QVC not have a lot of extras to go with it though ???

I don't like it at all. The dust bin is too small for my place, I would spend too long back and forth emptying the thing! Maybe I am just lazy....

Inge :)

The extras are included by the other sellers as well, and for just £4 more from Amazon they will include an extra accessory as well, the narrow crevice pipe and nozzle.

As long as you don't buy it as a Christmas present for your OH :) Had an upright dyson, didn't like it, got the
Miele cat and dog one. Grand

I have the DC35. It's brilliant. But I don't think it would replace your usual vac. For getting round and doing quick clean ups, and hard to reach places it's perfect.

They said great for cleaning the car!

Sorry but i use my old cleaner for doing that job not a £200+ Dyson.

They said great for cleaning the car!

Sorry but i use my old cleaner for doing that job not a £200+ Dyson.

I understand your sentiments Simon, but the Dyson has a really good car care accessory kit that is brilliant for getting into those awkward spaces down the sides of the seats and in between the seat belt fixings etc. That maybe what he was referring to.

This sold out early.

Currys selling for 249.99 inc. the free accessory kit plus 5 percent off with their own code as advertised on the selling page so £237.99 and free delivery. But you don't get the spot cleaner!

Read today that dyson also let you return product if you try it and don't like it if you buy it from their website. Read that elsewhere so would advise checking.

Last edited:
I have the DC35. It's brilliant. But I don't think it would replace your usual vac. For getting round and doing quick clean ups, and hard to reach places it's perfect.

Me too BurlyBear - I use mine constantly as I have 2 naughty and energetic kittens who chuck their litter and their fur all over. It also enables me to keep on top of the housework and as I have health problems it is much better for me as it is very light and I do not have to keep bending down plugging and unplugging the main vacuum. I now only use my main vacuum once a week if that now. Also hubby has said how good it is for using to keep the car clean with not having to use an extension lead and drag the horrible canister Oreck I have out. I got mine from Amazon earlier this year

I've got the DC35 too and use it constantly. I paid £150 for it from Comet and wonder what the difference is between this and the DC44 QVC are selling. Seems a hell of a lot more expensive for a vacuum that looks exactly the same apart from the purple extension tube.

I bought the dc44 the last time it was on tsv and love it. I have arthritis and struggled to carry my Miele cat and dog cylinder up and downstairs. I now use the Dyson as my only vac, in a 2 bed cottage. It's fabulous for getting up Maine coon cat fur and I love the fact it's cordless as I can just get it it and whizz it around more than I ever did with a corded vac. I probably wouldn't have bought it from a normal retailer as I've not owned anything like this before or a Dyson so I wanted to be able to try it out and see what I think and have the confidence to know I could return it if it wasn't any good. The easy payments also eased the pain for me and made it easier to justify the cost!!

I hankered after a dyson for years.Unfortunately for me it didn't live up to the hype.Once it finally broke (easily done) I got a Henry.......WONDERFUL :happy:

Agree that the DC35 is a very useful little vacuum. I use it several times a day. Am beginning to get Dyson obsession though. Just bought the hot fan with remote control and I really like it.

apparently the presenters were saying this one has a longer battery life but its very expensive. i am interested in this as i love the brand and this looks usefull. some of the mail order catalogues had it for £10 more but you did get the accessories free and you get a year to pay for it and no postage costs.

Currys selling for 249.99 inc. the free accessory kit plus 5 percent off with their own code as advertised on the selling page so £237.99 and free delivery. But you don't get the spot cleaner!

Read today that dyson also let you return product if you try it and don't like it if you buy it from their website. Read that elsewhere so would advise checking.

My order from currys arrived today and I was given a one hour delivery slot. No delivery charge either and I saved nearly £50 on qvc price inc the p and p saved. I've tried it out and am delighted with it. Bet no one who ordered from qvc has had theirs yet.

I hankered after a dyson for years.Unfortunately for me it didn't live up to the hype.Once it finally broke (easily done) I got a Henry.......WONDERFUL :happy:

I've had previous disappointment with a dyson which did easily break also. Like you I got a Henry and agree it's great, but it,s so heavy I can't be bothered to get it out. The new dyson I've bought should complement it nicely.

Latest posts

Back