Dyson Handheld TSV 30/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched this presentation earlier and it made me so mad................. I purchased the previous version DC35 slim and had a year of grief with it....... I was also told that it DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR USUAL MAIN VACUUM BUT is a complement to it for quick pick ups etc.... YET the Dyson Presenter is claiming that IT DOES REPLACE.... they are also stating that it is as good suction as their original DC01 - they ALSO said this about the DC35................... and it is NOT.... Dyson sent me a totally brand new DC35 in the end as they kept replacing parts and still there was constant problems, honestly, I could have thrown it out of the window in frustration...... anyhow, I have purchased the Dyson DC50 and there is no comparison with the suction on it and it also have a 5 yr guarantee not a 2 year like the cordless ones.......

dyson can be a rip off you can pay £160 for a cylinder or even aa older model upright but on qvc they push (pun intended) the overpriced newer models that are no better than the original ones

It's now on 'Advanced Orders' for shipping on 11th November.

More and more of the bigger ticket items go this way... do you think Q is trying to minimise its risk by not ordering / buying as much as it used to?

We got a leaflet today from Gtech saying they have a Gtech Multi available at a special price of £129 with free p+p. It is a hand held unit and works alongside the Air Ram.
I use our Air Ram regularly so will consider buying one (even though DH says we don't need one)

I was amazed at the demo in the video, saying that it had more suction than a DYSON mains vac. They then demo'd both together, and the mains vac was useless, it left most of the stuff behind. So however good the cordless one was (or not) it was a terrible advert fro the mains one, and they will probably be singing the praises of that in a future show.

I wouldn't touch Dyson with a bargepole. I had a Dyson upright and and no end of trouble with it, The suction was rubbish and the whole thing was so heavy and bulky, really hard to use on the stairs. I got rid of it and bought a much cheaper Vax which was on offer at Tesco and I am delighted with it.

I love my Dyson but would never pay over £300 for one, especially not a hand-held one, I've got a Black and Decker one I picked up at a bootsale and it works a treat.
Wasn't there a Dyson TSV only a few weeks back? They really seem to be scrapping the bottom of the barrel, especially with Christmas coming up, I could think of far more exciting products to headline.

I love my Dyson but would never pay over £300 for one, especially not a hand-held one, I've got a Black and Decker one I picked up at a bootsale and it works a treat.
Wasn't there a Dyson TSV only a few weeks back? They really seem to be scrapping the bottom of the barrel, especially with Christmas coming up, I could think of far more exciting products to headline.

You'll be delighted to know that another dyson tsv appears to be scheduled for 18th Nov. Can't wait.

Ive got this and it drives me nuts, that you have to keep your finger firmly pressed on the on switch the whole time, if you just take the pressure off a tiny bit that's it, it stops, , I try so hard to keep it pressed, but it still happens, as I said drives me mad to keep stopping and starting, I even rang Dyson and they said a few people had commented on it but its their way of saving the battery,
Ive also got the air ram which is much better and you don't have to keep your finger on that ones on switch, and still the battery seems to manage to last for long enough.

Latest posts

Back