Dyson hairdryer TSV soon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is not the thickness that is a problem, it is the length of the slot.

I buy "Thick White Toastie" loaves from Lidl. The length is far too long to go in sideways into the toaster, so it sticks out about 1/3 when put in the other way around.

What is totally beyond me is why toasters are made that won't actually toast standard size bread.

Is it the EU, I wonder, with their rules about vacuum cleaners that don't suck, kettles that take ages to boil, etc? So probably toasters that don't toast as well :mysmilie_10:
I will buy a loaf of the thick white from Lidl and try it in my toaster. Will be an excuse to eat white toasted bread with a poached egg

I never have success with poached eggs.

A famous chef on TV a few days ago showed how to do a perfect poached egg, but it turned out to be rubbish, bits of egg white all over the place.

How have we all managed with ordinary hairdryers all these years ? If it does come to Q, I can imagine the spiel from AY. and gullible viewers will buy it.

I do my toast under the grill, quick and easy, but then my gas cooker does have an eye level grill...and I don't care if they are considered old fashioned.

A famous chef on TV a few days ago showed how to do a perfect poached egg, but it turned out to be rubbish, bits of egg white all over the place.

I'm not a big egg eater but Mr Lati loves them and swears by Delia in all things eggs. He follows her to the letter and as we know when Delia says to do something for 9 minutes she doesn't mean 8 nor does she mean 10!!!!

My poached eggs are a disaster if I try doing them by dropping in boiling water. I bought one of those poaching pans with little plastic cups in them, it works but the eggs don`t always come out easily even though i grease the cups and the cups themselves are buggers to clean afterwards. I guess I am just crap with poached eggs!

This featured in"Click" on BBC breakfast today.A professional hairdresser said it was very light and dried hair quickly.

The Dyson hair dryer featured in the Mail today, it was tested by Marie Helvin. She gave it 5/5 and said it was well worth the investment.

The Dyson hair dryer featured in the Mail today, it was tested by Marie Helvin. She gave it 5/5 and said it was well worth the investment.

I got some of those floating silicon pods from Lakeland that you can drop in any of your pans. They work ok if you grease them with a tiny bit of butter. It's easier to get the eggs out than with the poaching pans that have solid little cups as they are really flexible so you can flip them inside out so the egg just pops out.
Not the same I know as doing an egg alone in the water but no bits of egg white everywhere.

I saw some videos on youtube where people cook poached eggs in boiling water only that's fat free version.

Twice the price of a salon spec hairdrier. Just can't wait for JF of DF to try and sell us this and try to con everyone in to buying cos we can't live without it. .....off

Saw a quick demo on BBC Click, really not that impressive especially considering the price! They didn't really say much positive things about it and it wasn't that quiet either. I may buy one for the teacher, postman, milkman just in case :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back