DuWop Cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Space NK sold the brand and have to admit I walked past without interest. Their big thing was the lip venom but its just a clear gloss with some cinnamon you could make yourself.

Pretty awful reviews & I certainly didn't like the way the guest presenter was applying the Smooth Set with the brushes on that poor model, talk about rough, the poor girl was struggling to hold her head still! :11:

Pretty awful reviews & I certainly didn't like the way the guest presenter was applying the Smooth Set with the brushes on that poor model, talk about rough, the poor girl was struggling to hold her head still! :11:

Ha ha, yes I noticed that too. Although what the model is trying to do with her tongue, I don't know!! :6:

I've only used the Lip Venom range - but find them very good. I've also tried a stronger one by Too Faced called Lip Injection which I found extremely uncomfortable. Not so with Lip Venom. It tingles certainly and gently plumps up the lips. They also do one called 2nd Sin which is still a plumper but does not use cinnamon and ginger and actually feels freezing cold! And I like the matte one they do which you can happily wear under lipstick if you don't want to do the glossy thing.

I noticed the eyebrow makeup gets all 5 star reviews. As a redhead with blonde eyebrows I'll try anything new. I'm now trying Smashbox (from JBD of course) but finding it difficult to get the hang of it after pencils. Anyone tried the Du Wop one?

Latest posts

Back