Dull and Dreadful..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not dull and boring but anything that requires anne dawson to pick up food with those nails of hers

I just dont watch the shows that I dont like, I seem to be watching less and less all the time.
I mainly just watch the beauty shows

Sounds from Yamaha
DIY
Craft
Health & Fitness - exercise equipment
Most Electronics
Hi Tech Gadgets
Kitchen/Food
Household Helpers
Northern Nights
Richard Jackson's Garden
Thomas Kincade
Paul McKenna
Tanzanite (only like the AAA and could never afford it)
Kim & Co
Kirk's Folly

Now what does that leave..........!!

I totally agree with you Topaz, and would like to add the following:

Tiffany Lighting
Teddy Bear shows
Clogau Gold
Buccleugh
Easiyo
Candle shows

Like someone else posted earlier, I think we've all got wise to their sales spiel and it's the same old carp for sale day in day out....rarely watch now....I think QVC need to re-think their stock

The Elemis girl - who looks in need of a good scrub - spent a lot of Sunday giggling. Good that she is happy in her job. Time also that she moved on to another.
In one hour she sang the praises of a wash off cleanser - in the next when questioned by Pipa the giggles started again and she said in so many words that you should never touch a wash off cleanser.

She also tried to use a serum and the bottle was empty - so she pretended! It had obviously been caught on camera and the presenter quickly had to point out how useful the guide was on the container that shows when the product is empty!

its funny you should say that about Elemis. I used to use Elemis before I watched QVC but now I won't touch the stuff, except perhaps the lime and ginger scrub. The programme I watch the most has to be Decleor though i missed last nights. oops.

Hilarious xstamper ''glen campbell is a dick'' say it like it is and don't hold back!!:32:
shows I hate:
cleaning solutions
kim and co... drivel
quacker
beth terrell
casual and co...more drivel
marcel drucker
any DIY
around the house
joseph esposito (sp??)
CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE BUT I KNOW THERE ARE LOADS!

I just dont watch the shows that I dont like, I seem to be watching less and less all the time.
I mainly just watch the beauty shows

I'm the same hun and the shows l like l sky plus and fast through them so l don't have to listen to the crap people speak lol.

At least they have already got rid of those awful porcelain doll shows. They were about the worst....

Latest posts

Back