Dull and Dreadful..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
shows that in your opinion need terminating,never to return!!!!

Mine are....
Elemis...oh my how I hate these shows.
Kim n co...the voice,the tat,the cling!
Quacker..bonkers just bonkers!
Uri Geller..rubbish con artist.

:30:

I think Elemis shows are boring too.
DIY
Kim and co
Bose
Anything about candles
Houshold helpers
Nearly all jewellery shows

mine are Nothern Nights - can't stand that Suzy
Liz Earle -boring
Home Electronics- TV-more TVs
Kim & Co
Gatenau & Elimis same same same
In the kitchen
Paul McKenna
Fashion with Glen Campbell- style guru I don't think so
Gold by request
Kipling
Butler & Wilson when Julia is on-begging for freebies
Dennis Basso
Tova - I am sure she smokes and swears like a trooper when she's at home:1:

Dennis Basso of course, even before I knew about the man. The only other shows are gold by request - can't stand that Jan Springer and Glen Campbell who is a dick.

Dull and Dreadful

Sounds from Yamaha
DIY
Craft
Health & Fitness - exercise equipment
Most Electronics
Hi Tech Gadgets
Kitchen/Food
Household Helpers
Northern Nights
Richard Jackson's Garden
Thomas Kincade
Paul McKenna
Tanzanite (only like the AAA and could never afford it)
Kim & Co
Kirk's Folly

Now what does that leave..........!!

oh what a good thread.

The Gold "Expert" hours.
All the Diamonique by so and so hours
Paul Mckenna
Tova
ALL AMERICAN FASHION SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more about the American Fashion shows, what do they think we are?
I'm also not mad keen on Michelle Hope's style, I always think it looks like the Pound Shop version of Per Una

Ummm! There is definitely a hidden message here. Are there any shows we don't find boring these days? I still maintain that perhaps there is a natural cycle to being a QVC fan and after a while everything becomes boring. Maybe QVC depend on a constant stream of new viewers who will be dazzled by anything and everything!

I'm not bothered by Kirk's Folly, Thomas Kincade or craft shows because I'm not a crafter, and the other two are just not my style at all so would never watch the shows - just switch straight off.

Glen has got to be the most irritating because he just talks rubbish.

Ummm! There is definitely a hidden message here. Are there any shows we don't find boring these days? I still maintain that perhaps there is a natural cycle to being a QVC fan and after a while everything becomes boring. Maybe QVC depend on a constant stream of new viewers who will be dazzled by anything and everything!

I think you might be right. When I discovered QVC it was when I was first off sick, and someone delivering me parcels all the time when I wasn't well enough to go out was fab (just a shame I had to pay for them). Now I get easily bored by the programmes, can start to see through the sales pitch, and some presenters annoy the backside off me... anne dawson, kathy tyler, claudia giggle giggle sylvester.

When you start watching the shows i.e. gatineau you learn so much about the products and how to use them, but unless they bring out a new product you get the same spiel on each show - I now only watch to see what the product is then switch over as I know what to do with them all now.

Also how much is there to know about 300 thread count and the number of times they wash the NN quilts????

Actually I think I could probably do most of the presentations now...:lol:

"Kim n co...the voice,the tat,the cling!" .......love it:18: ....Kim should use that as her catchphrase.

Latest posts

Back