Dreamkeeper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
What HAS happened to this brand ? if its not shawl after shawl after shawl, its oversize kimonos !

I was a great fan of the earlier products ie. the 20's style jackets with tassels and fringing (still have them), but now, - and take it from me ladies, if you are plus size, the kimono cover-ups make you look GARGANTUAN. I'm a big girl and I bought the 'opera' black kimono with beige decoration - looks lovely, and I kept and worn on the cruise (yes I know !), but I felt like Tessie O'Shea (look up on Google) - a galleon in full sail. Conversely, the fitted jackets and cardigans you can hardly get your arms in !!! because the armholes are too narrow.

The colours are mainly ok for funerals, but for the styles on offer the prices are well over the top.

Complete overhaul needed Kaena !

I used to think the fabrics etc used in this range were really pretty - but I have to say I cant see where they get their prices from and for what...to make yourself look sooooo much bigger than you really are???

I'm a 14/16 so I'm not small but this range would make me look even bigger

I caught 5mins of the show the other day and thought the shawls looked awful , if they cant make the Q models look half decent then theres no hope for the rest of us.

Latest posts

Back