Dreamkeeper Sale Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I know the majority of members on this forum detest QVC fashion and I'm probably on a hiding to nothing with this request, but here goes anyway! By any chance did anyone order the Call of the Wild Animal Print Shawl/Scarf/Wrap (Item No.138409)? If so, and you decide you don't want it, please let me know and I'll save you the trouble of returning it. I know I should probably have posted this in The Drop - which I will - but I put it here too for those who don't have access to The Drop. Sorry if I did wrong!! (I actually had it in my basket, accidentally clicked on the wrong button, lost it and when I went back to re-order it had gone).

Hi Topaz...make sure you place an order with QVC....sometimes people put it on waitlist and then it becomes available again!

Thanks LLL, but as it was a sale item there was no waitlist option. I have tried typing in the item number a couple of times, just in case someone changed their mind, but it's showing up as out of stock.

Keep trying Topaz in case someone has put it on cheque hold and then cancels. Or try Ebay. Is this it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-Dreamkee...hing?hash=item2555bcaba0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 ........how does the price compare?? :pPC:

Thanks for looking PPC, but this isn't the one. The one I'm after is much heavier, more velvety, and the edging is more of a ginger colour than brown. I'd class it as a long scarf rather than a shawl or wrap. I will keep checking though just in case.

I think I just found this on Ebay (picture attached - I hope). Unfortunately I can't access Ebay from work so will have to wait till I get home. PPC, in answer to your question, it's cheaper on Ebay.

Attachments

• Dreamkeeper Leopard Print.jpg
    Dreamkeeper Leopard Print.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 309
That's the link I posted above Topaz. Well at least you will be able to bid and not lose it to someone else on BIN. Good luck in winning it hon. :pPC:

That's the link I posted above Topaz. Well at least you will be able to bid and not lose it to someone else on BIN. Good luck in winning it hon. :pPC:

Thanks, it's ages since I bought anything on Ebay (years). Did you happen to notice when the auction finishes? From the brief glimse I got before being kicked off I thought it said 'buy now' which I assumed meant you could buy without bidding, but as I'm a bit 'green' maybe you can't buy it outright.

It may have been a BIN but if someone starts bidding instead that cancels that out Topaz. It seems quite a popular item:

Time left: 1 day 4 hours (31 Jul, 200917:19:07 BST)

Bid history: 5 bids

Current bid: £27.00

If you'll be at work when the auction ends tomorrow it would be best to use auctionsniper http://www.auctionsniper.com/ to place a proxy bid for you hon. Or do you have a mate who could bid on your behalf?? :pPC:

It may have been a BIN but if someone starts bidding instead that cancels that out Topaz. It seems quite a popular item:

Time left: 1 day 4 hours (31 Jul, 200917:19:07 BST)

Bid history: 5 bids

Current bid: £27.00

If you'll be at work when the auction ends tomorrow it would be best to use auctionsniper http://www.auctionsniper.com/ to place a proxy bid for you hon. Or do you have a mate who could bid on your behalf?? :pPC:

OK thanks for that information. I sometimes leave early on Friday (I do flexi time) so I could be home for the end of this auction. I'll check out how high the bids go. If I don't get it I'll keep an eye out in case another one comes up.

Thanks so much for all your help.

I got it!!

I just got the winning bid in for this about 20 seconds before the auction ended!! Thank goodness for flexi-time! Thanks for all your help in putting me wise.

Well done Topaz!! :clap: It's so satisying isn't it to sneak in with that winning bid. :cool2: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back