Dream Team?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have loved the combination of Simon ( B&W) & Charlie today.Simon is now on wth JF & the whole show seems 'flat'.Charlie gets a lot of stick on here but he was with Simon I thought really amusing today.At least with JR being en route to LA we have been spared the 'Miss Piggy' throwing my hair back, posing, looking to the monitor, how gorgeous am I? , etc.! Bring back Charlie!!!!

I agree, Charlie has a great sense of humour and is also good to watch when he launches Jewellery TSV"s.

I don't mind him but I hate the way he opens boxes tom reveal the contents....I always want to fast forward him along!

I really enjoyed the two shows they did together, normally I get annoyed with Charlie but when he was with Simon it all seemed very relaxed and genuine. As the B and W stuff just about sells itself there was no need for all "take a look at this...............(extended pause for feigned amazement) it is just breathtaking...........". They just chatted in a relaxed manner. It was such a welcome respite from the "jump to the phones" "I,ve got one in every colour\shade\room of my mansion" sales techniques that we are often treated to.

I saw a bit of the show yesterday afternoon/early eve with Simon. I have to admit there was a lot of fun and good banter on that show. Can't say it made me want to purchase any of B&W but it made for pleasant viewing!:talking:

Latest posts

Back