Don't they look in the mirror?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I think Carmel's hair looks awful, lank and lifeless. Looks in need of a good cut and conditioner but she could start by giving it a good brush. (Oh god, I sound like my mother!)

Same goes for the guest and model Sally on now, if this is actually the latest look I think it's very unflattering. :down:

JF's doesn't look much better. With all the hair care products they peddle you would think they would make an effort.:mysmilie_503:

that's extensions on carmel for sure. and not very good ones from what i can see! you can always tell when they have a side sweep that appears to come from the middle of their bonce instead of from the hairline at the forehead. its noticeably different lengths too. shame, she's a pretty girl and it does her no favours. the presenting is a bit better tho, she coped well with super-ego dennis basso earlier.

Last edited:
She's always had the extensions, even when she was on the bid tv channel. They are so obvious and chav that they look naff.

There is a lot of bad hair on display on QVC today so far - Caramel looks dreadful - the style and the brassy colour :grin Hope she does something about it before the wedding.

I'm hoping my beloved Julia will save the day when she is on later with her lustrous tresses!

Latest posts

Back