DON'T bring back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is the diet man. His name is Marvin Segel and methinks he is the son of the QVC founder Joseph Segel. (I find it oddly reassuring that I can remember names like Marvin Segel when I can't remember where I've parked the car, why I walked into this room etc etc)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1557043876/

Hey it's all flooding back now Scouser, yes, he was the son of the boss wasn't he, knew the Marvin bit!!

Oh blimey, I remember that Tek Sing haul! I used to think back then what a dubious and bizarre range of products that was. QVC really were 'Tek Sing' the p*ss with that one.....(Ho Ho...see what I did there?) ;)

I mean seriously.....who in their right mind bought that kind of stuff and what sort of company thought it ok to sell off the wares feom a stricken, sunken vessel anyway? Quite distasteful in the extreme!

The story never rang true either. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the QVC buying department had got hold of a job lot of off-white crockery, chipped bits off the edges, dumped it in Richard Jackson's water feature for a few weeks then gave it a rub over with a bit of seaweed to give it that authentic 'algae' finish.

Come on QVC, the secret's out! :p

Love From Becky :)

Latest posts

Back