Doll10. Next TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know about the TSV but it was said that Hydragel foundation was going to feature as a BPOTM late in the year.
I think that there are approximately two TSVs per year and I would estimate the next one in 2017, especially with the BPOTM in the end of 2016. But I may be wrong and Doris brings a Christmas TSV in addition to the BPOTM.

Does anyone use and like this range? Never really fancied it but don't know whether to give it a try or not.

I don't know about the TSV but it was said that Hydragel foundation was going to feature as a BPOTM late in the year.
I think that there are approximately two TSVs per year and I would estimate the next one in 2017, especially with the BPOTM in the end of 2016. But I may be wrong and Doris brings a Christmas TSV in addition to the BPOTM.

This could be the perfect opportunity to find out the best colour match for the foundation, as it will be free P&P :mysmilie_59:

Nice to see we finally have a doll10 Tsv on 22/3 seems ages since we had the last one, I do hope we get the foundation with the dropper as I really like that one, the medium is a great colour for me and lasts for ages, let's hope it's worth the wait

I don't know for sure but it seems that Hydragel has replaced the Drops foundation.

I've just started using doll 10 bb drops again and liking it. When I first had it it made my face have a metallic sheen and looked weird so I stopped using it. I thought I'd try it again before chucking it and it is fine on me now? Just hoping it's not just my eyesight has deteriorated and I just can't see it now. No one has said anything so fingers crossed. LOL

I am a big fan of the concealer (the one in the round black container if she does more that one!).

I am a big fan of the concealer (the one in the round black container if she does more that one!).

Me too, I use it as a foundation and it provides excellent coverage without being heavy on the skin

I wish she'd put one of her great eyeshadow palettes in the TSV & the pinky nude lipstick she always seems to wear.

I've just started using doll 10 bb drops again and liking it. When I first had it it made my face have a metallic sheen and looked weird so I stopped using it. I thought I'd try it again before chucking it and it is fine on me now? Just hoping it's not just my eyesight has deteriorated and I just can't see it now. No one has said anything so fingers crossed. LOL

This just made me giggle :mysmilie_17: I'm sure it's not your eyesight and the BB drops look lovely on you. That's happened to me too........not overly impressed with something but then really liking it later on, must be an age thing lol x

Latest posts

Back