Doesn't Diane Gilman remind you of Julia Roberts?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Diane Gilman seems to be like an American Julia Roberts - ok looking older woman "d'un certain age." The thing is though her skin looks like the lid of a Tupperware box!

Can't see the similarity myself... DG looks good for her age... she may have had a bit of work but she stills looks human which is astonishing for an American woman in fashion.

She's the only guest I know of who can shut JF up and just talks over her. Go girl!

I quite like Diane Gilman in a way. She comes across as sincere and not as brash as that awful Mally beauty woman who really gets on my tits!

I watched her show yesterday and thought that she looked different from the last time I saw her. She has definitely put on weight and her face has changed. Maybe she has had some work done after all. The big hair thing could be done to take the emphasis of the face.

I remember reading a while ago that she takes Human Growth Hormones in an attempt to keep looking younger.
The list of possible side effects was quite scary, one that sticks in my mind was if you are unlucky enough to get a tumour, the hormones make it grow a hell of a lot quicker than it would do normally.
I'm sure another was something to do with your forehead or your hair growth or something. Sorry can't quite remember now.
My point is that her 'strange' hair style could be an attempt to hide something IFKWIM?

I've found the article
http://homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.co...-of-youth.html

It can cause tongue growth, a more prominent forehead, a deeper voice & a risk of your hands and feet growing as well!!

She's the only guest I know of who can shut JF up and just talks over her. Go girl!

I had to laugh reading this. Last night, mum shouted out "Wow, I've finally found someone who can stop Jill Franks in her tracks!" Which apparently she did and quite often :D

I remember reading a while ago that she takes Human Growth Hormones in an attempt to keep looking younger.
The list of possible side effects was quite scary, one that sticks in my mind was if you are unlucky enough to get a tumour, the hormones make it grow a hell of a lot quicker than it would do normally.
I'm sure another was something to do with your forehead or your hair growth or something. Sorry can't quite remember now.
My point is that her 'strange' hair style could be an attempt to hide something IFKWIM?

I've found the article

It can cause tongue growth, a more prominent forehead, a deeper voice & a risk of your hands and feet growing as well!!
Does it make one grow taller, I wonder:thinking:

I've found the article

Whatever she is on....I definitely don't want any, imo she looks and sounds rather scary.

I had to turn over as she just kept trying to take over as if she were the presenter and not the guest. She got on my nerves. Also she looks pregnant but surely that can't be right?

She was obviously squeezed into a too small size of her own creation. I think they morph into one anyway, Diane Gilman and Lori Greiner, - who can tell the difference.

I like the fact that she talks over Jill Franks. I really can't stand Franks! I am amazed she has lasted that long!

Latest posts

Back