Does your computer jump?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I have 2 PC's and they both jump.

In other words, I put the pointer over a link and click it, only to find I have clicked on something completely different. For example, on the QVC site I clicked on "Items from last 24 hours" and it jumped to the programme schedule instead.

If I look carefully, I notice that, just as I am in the process of clicking, the stuff on the screen jumps a few lines so I click on the wrong thing.

Does this happen to you as well?

Last edited:
It usually happens to me when I am outraged by something in the Daily Mail, usually an article fawning over Lulu. I try to comment and the page jumps to the top. Most annoying.:grin:

happens to me on QVC lots of times. Irritates the hell out of me. I think it's as another member said-the page takes longer to load than it seems and can't keep up! Try as I might, I just can't seem to wait long enough

yes all the time I thought it was me because I`m not very good with computers, happens all the time on FB too

Yes glad it isn't just me. Think the page loading explanation covers it but I did think I was doing something wrong, well not waiting long enough obviously. It seems worse on sites with lots of adverts or banners.

phew!! I thought it was just me. It happens a lot on Facebook..................drives me mad!!

I think you've all been on the pop
nod.gif

Latest posts

Back