Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
sep2012.jpg

They'll never find me here!

Ooh, we had a busy day yesterday. A proper sort out.
This rug got rolled out & cast out.
Ida like rolled rugs

HelloFish.jpg

Ger out fish!
This is my rug!​

Ida said I wanted a place to hide
NOT
a place for my backside!
How'm posed to catch birds hiding in here?

chillin.jpg

Awh!
That's betterer

8sep2012.jpg

♫ And she'll have fun, fun, fun
'Til her mammy takes the carpet away
(Fun, fun, fun 'til her mammy takes the carpet away) ♫

Ida like them Beach Boys​

I posted a couple of weeks ago that my beautiful Milly has gone to rainbow bridge,she was a lovely tortie girl and seeing pictures of Meg made me smile she is so similar to look at and my milly would of loved to be in that roll of carpet hiding ,her favouite place was small cardboard box's that she would try and squeeze into not realising that there was more cat outside the box that what was inside I miss her very much but its nice to remember her and the funny things she done Please post more pictures of meg cause she is a beauty .

Box.jpg

Now they'll definitely never find me in here!
Yup! Well hidden.
Just saw mammy walk past through my peep-hole​

Thanks Minim you made me laugh with your picture of meg, milly liked tissue box's the best lol.

Yes, what is it with boxes, bags & paper?
All my cats have had a love of these. Wrapping presents can be a nightmare. Just the rustle of paper will bring Meg running.
She will desperately try to fit all 4 paws on a piece of paper. She even tries to sit on till receipts lol

Aw, thanks Mam. We've bought Cystaid online, as the vet advised, and she'll have a tablet every day now.

You shouldn't encourage me Waterlily lol.
I bought her a new collar today, the sort Q would sell - bright red with crystals on it. I shall just have to get a few shots of it shan't I .... if madam will co-operate that is.

Look into my eyes
look into my eyes
the eyes, the eyes
not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes,
look into my eyes

[click]

LookIntoMyEyes.jpg

You're under!

You LOVE me ...
You will do ANYTHING I say ....
Get me cat treats ..., tomorrow!​

Latest posts