does anyone have any thoughts on Prostrong nail polish,good or bad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I watched the Prostrong hour last night and thought the polish looked good but today I read some of the reviews which were very mixed. Anyone have any help. thanks:mysmilie_12:

I'm quite indifferent to the range to be honest. I watch a few shows and like the sound of it all, but I've never seen any results with the couple of products I tried (can't remember which ones, it was a while ago now). I suppose you could always try your 30mbg and see how you go?

:mysmilie_348:Hi babytoes, I have spent a fortune on Prostrong, treatments and polishes. But, I find the polishes chip very easily, and to be honest the treatments did nothing for my nail problems. In fact one of the treatments, it was a serum in little plastic thingys and you used one per day or something - that treatment made my nails worse. I have been trying Leighton Denny for the last few weeks and I have to say I am quite impressed. Hope this helps. J.

Treatments did nothing for my nails. I got some of their 'manicure in a bottle' from fleabay, and whilst the colour is beautiful it is in no way a base coat, colour and top coat in one. It chips in minutes if used like that. If used with proper base/top coat then it's great...

hello and thank you all for your thoughts on Prostrong, I'm so glad I asked for your help. I know how qv have to big up everything and on this occasion I am going to take your advice and give it a miss. thanks again for your thoughts on it.

Haven't used them enough to comment on the treatment value but find that whilst the colours look really nice in the bottle, it takes a lot of coats of the stuff to get full coverage. Seems rather weak and watery to me. Having said that, put some on last night after watching the show (4 coats), no basecoat and only using Caviar topcoat to dry it quickly and its still on there unchipped and I have been typing and dragging big files out of cupboards all day!

Bet

Thanks Bet, Think I'll stick to opi, I can't be doing with four coats, two is plenty to have to do. I guess I'm just lazy. lol x

OPI is my favourite too Babytoes. Like you say a couple of coats and your good to go but if I am in a real hurry have been known to get away with one coat and it looks fine. Get mine from The Bay though, much cheaper especially if you go for the buy 4 get one free type offers. Around a fiver a bottle from the states if you have a good look around. Big bottles and they dont go thick and gloopy, Love em.:mysmilie_82:

Hi Bet, I loved the holiday wishes, Merry midnight is my fave, I even went and brought a bag to match the purple, how sad is that. I buy from a beauty salon in the next village, she has some good sets, not too pricey.

I bought a TSV way back and it was just rubbish. Loved their emery boards though, never sold the damn things on their own.

The treatment peeled off a few hours after putting it on. The polish chipped like mad.

Polish wise I rate Essie and OPI.

Treatment Trind is brilliant. I have strong but very dry nails, I was told this by a nail tech. So for me its all about moisturise.

Latest posts

Back