Does anyone else think that Julia Robert's daughter has an equine face?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have received an email from Sophie Maxwell asking me to close this thread and ban the thread starter.

I have replied saying that I am not willing to do either, obviously this is a forum and various opinions are posted, I have said it hundreds of times that I don't agree with many of the posts, but I am unwilling to go the censorship route.

In my reply I also said:

"I am sorry that I am unable to reply in a more positive way, maybe being in the public eye is not the right career path for you."

Well, well, well. Her request just goes to reinforce my first impressions. She's a spoiled little wannabe with as much grace as she has talent, i.e. none!

What a little Madame. She's not child and believe me Sophie many of us mere ordinary creatures have had a lot worse said and done to us. You can now put on your cv that you were a model for Butler and Wilson even if it didn't appear that it was something Simon Wilson had any choice in and also add Elemis I believe.
Well done, I'm sure many young (very young when they started usually) women in the business would love to be able to say the same.

I have received an email from Sophie Maxwell asking me to close this thread and ban the thread starter.

I have replied saying that I am not willing to do either, obviously this is a forum and various opinions are posted, I have said it hundreds of times that I don't agree with many of the posts, but I am unwilling to go the censorship route.

In my reply I also said:

"I am sorry that I am unable to reply in a more positive way, maybe being in the public eye is not the right career path for you."

I'm not a mean-spirited person despite what some may think,but I have to say,this post from you has made my decade!!!:giggle:.........and it's only just begun(the decade that is)

I thought your reply was appropriate and professional,the only thing I might have added was......"and not only will it NOT be censored,I might make it a sticky".

PMSL!!

The nerve!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea what you look like BFT but someone with a big happy grin on her mush springs to mind.

In my reply I also said:

I'm truly shocked that sophie maxwell has done this.its true to say - don't google yourself because you may not like what you find:sad:
Have to say don't make yourself a public figure,if you can't stand to read what is said of you :sad:

Ok, let's say SM had a very sheltered privileged life where she never encountered any hostility or adversity whatsoever and this is a horrible shock for her. The reaction of making demands of the is hardly endearing and she's too old to put it down to being a gauche teenager. An imperious manner has to be one of the least attractive traits of anyone's personality.

How utterly ridiculous!! She was on telly - that makes her fair game. Like it or not, that DOES give people the right to comment on her performance, appearance and demeanor. So she didn't like it!? Tough! Maybe a life in the public eye isn't for her.

What you don't do, is go squealing off to the person who made the comment, demanding they remove it! Smacks of the spoilt little brat mentality.

She's done herself no favours.

I'm surprised Sophie only wanted the thread starter banned, as there are many that have contributed to the discussion.

Just read this back to myself, I didnt mean for it to sound like I want everyone banned (would have to include myself if that was the case!).

I just meant why single out one person when many (me included) shared our opinions :taphead:

Aren't people paid good money to criticise (ok review but we know it means criticise a lot of the time) tv output in the printed and online media? I remember laughing my butt off at a review of Kay Burley's interview with Rebecca Loos (something I never even knew existed) and it sure didn't bother her.

OK I couldn't resist - after someone mentioned Google I had to have a go out of sheer noseyness.

Have a look at this:

http://www.starnow.co.nz/sophiemaxwell1/

Sophie is quoted as saying "I have been exposed to the entertainment industry in many aspects since a young age. I have appeal to many different audiences (ie young or more mature) and have the ability to adapt quickly within situations." :puke::puke::puke:

So, shouldn't be too difficult for her to adapt to mixed reviews should it?

No idea what you look like BFT but someone with a big happy grin on her mush springs to mind.

Well there was a grin on my face when I first read this e-mail,but it was smile brought on by bemusement.

I'm staggered that she believes herself to be so important,so untouchable,that she would craft an e-mail like this.

Makes me wonder is this really Sophie Maxwell,or is someone just having a laff??

****** hell,how self-involved is she??,she better get a grip and fast!

Well you know what they say the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

My only regret now is that I bothered to word the thread title in such a delicate way,what I wanted to write would have been a lot worse........oh my kingdom for a time machine.

To me she looks like Julia in photo 8 of that list.

Told you she'd use the B&W modelling

Last edited:
OK I couldn't resist - after someone mentioned Google I had to have a go out of sheer noseyness.

Have a look at this:

http://www.starnow.co.nz/sophiemaxwell1/

Sophie is quoted as saying "I have been exposed to the entertainment industry in many aspects since a young age. I have appeal to many different audiences (ie young or more mature) and have the ability to adapt quickly within situations." :puke::puke::puke:

So, shouldn't be too difficult for her to adapt to mixed reviews should it?

Oh Gawd!!!

I feel my inner bitch about to burst out in a Hulk like fashion,somebody please stop me,before it's too late!!!

Ok,firstly,having given this site of hers a perfunctory glance,I counted at least 5 spelling errors.
Now,I'm no grammar nazi,but if one is trying to sell themselves as bright,talented,having gone to Uni,etc,wouldn't you at least have someone,anyone with more than two brain cells,proofread this thing for you?.

Tis a good thing she has her Mother to open doors for her.

Oh,I'm reminded of a joke.......

Sophie Maxwell walks into a pub and the bartender sez"why the long face?"

Oh,wait........that's not how it goes,sorry.

OMG - Isn't she full of herself? - AND... I wonder who paid for that photo shoot portfolio?

I cannot seriously believe what she has done.
Being the daughter of TV shop assistant has clearly given her delusions of grandeur!

From what I saw,she's an average looking girl with an ego that has out grown her talent!
Not model material and not natural in front of the camera.Silly moo!

What a precious little princess. I can't get over her wanting the OP banned for starting the thread - hilarious.

If she's serious about wanting a career in music or TV she had better start by growing a thicker skin, 'cos she's sure going to need it.

Latest posts

Back