Does Anyone Buy Gale Hayman?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My lips burn from just being looked at - but Lip Lift doesn't burn them. Go figure.

A 473ml bottle of her cleanser bought from Direct Cosmetics (or somewhere like that) must be one of the best value buys in the cosmetics world, and it's a nice almost-unfragranced gel that does face and eyes (haven't tried it with waterproof mascara, I never use that) and a teaspoon or two, depending on the amount of makeup, does the job - I take it off with a microfibre cloth rinsed out in hottish water.

If none of that makes sense it's because I'm dropping off, night-night fellas ;)

clemenzina

Snuggs the liplift does look tiny but that is the size of it!
I buy liplift off my local market,last time I bought it,it was £7 (lasts me months.) I was given a free tub of the night cream when I went on one of their beauty days and it was lovely but have never purchased it as I prefer Liz Earle.

I've tried lots of things from the GH range, never had a problem with anything I've purchased although the only thing I go out of my way to make sure I always have is the liplift. I just wish they would make it bigger!!!

Double size

I've tried lots of things from the GH range, never had a problem with anything I've purchased although the only thing I go out of my way to make sure I always have is the liplift. I just wish they would make it bigger!!!

Hi,
Gale Hayman did make a special double size for a TSV last year, as a one off, but the normal 2.6ml size lasts for ages, as you don't need to keep applying it throughout the day like you do with some lip products. The double size was in the same size packaging as her normal lipsticks and I am still using mine, but it has just about run out after many months of use. Luckily, I have another one to start using, as I don't like to be without it. I also like the Eye Lift Gel and use that every morning.

:1::1::1:

Mine lasts ages too as I only apply it once in the morning prior to colour. As a tip use a brush to dig out the rest of the product because there really is loads left once you think it's finished.

There was a shop in the town centre near me that stocked Gayle Hayman and all the products were well under a fiver, I tried a few of the products for 99p and wasn't impressed, so glad I didn't pay QVC prices :11:

Bizarrely, after starting this thread my friend said at work today that she'd been up far too early today and bought the 7 piece glamorous collection off the 6am repeat so I passed on your thoughts to her! I'm a little concerned because I'm supposed to be doing her make up for her wedding and whilst I don't mean to be a complete snob my any means - they're not the colours I would want to use for a 'wedding face'. I don't want to offend anyone that likes them but I did think I would maybe just 'borrow' her lip lift after all people had said......

Latest posts

Back