Does Anybody Else Get Annoyed...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my_old_mans_a_dustman

Registered Shopper
When you have to send a declaration that you didn't receive your item and they don't include an SAE!!!! I moved house in July and my letterbox is smaller than the old houses one and when I order jewellery the postman can't put it through my letterbox. If I'm not in the postie hardly ever leaves a card to say you have a package and then I have to contact QVC, they send out the form, I sign put it in an envelope and put a stamp that I've had to cough up for and then go out of my bleeding way to post it:12:. I got a letter today telling me to phone them, I did to be told sorry but the item that got lost is no longer in stock we'll have to refund you is there is anything else I can help you with today? I said well yes why don't QVC include an SAE when sending out the declaration, why should we have to pay for it, it's not our fault the packages don't get delivered to us. The girl replied I'll pass it on to somebody more senior:55: I'll bet you my Elemis cleanser and toner I don't get a call back:12:.

Thanks for listening I got my anger out lol.

Yes it annoys me, its not our fault the item has not turned up and all that time QVC have got our money in their bank account as well, I know its only an envelope and a stamp but its the principal.

Having said that the last time I got a declaration, I signed it straight away and wrote the envelope, forgot to post it and got another declaration form the next day with an envelope in it, this is the very first time I have ever had an SAE and I have had a lot of declaration forms over the past 10 years

Tbh Grovesy I never used to think about it, but lately it's happening so often I suppose I'm just a bit peeved off at not receiving the goods. They're usually diamonique rings from the clearance pages and by the time it's all sorted there's never any left in stock.

It does bother me. I also will Not sign the bit that asks if you will co operate with them in any dispute they have with a carrier - as far as I am concerned QVC is the carrier - it is up to them if they want to hire tin pot agents who leave things in dustbins to be stolen.

GRR!!!

Yes it annoys me, its not our fault the item has not turned up and all that time QVC have got our money in their bank account as well, I know its only an envelope and a stamp but its the principal.

Having said that the last time I got a declaration, I signed it straight away and wrote the envelope, forgot to post it and got another declaration form the next day with an envelope in it, this is the very first time I have ever had an SAE and I have had a lot of declaration forms over the past 10 years

Wow I wonder if any others have had an SAE lol. I always thought they didn't include them to try and put you off declaring it:18:

The carrier, whoever it is, has been subcontracted by QVC so it is QVC's responsibility when it doesn't arrive. I wouldn't pay to send the declaration back. I'd 'phone QVC & tell them I need a prepaid envelope. If a lot were going missing I think I'd also 'phone Royal Mail though. After all, it may be QVC's responsibility, but it's our problem if stuff keeps going AWOL.

When you have to send a declaration that you didn't receive your item and they don't include an SAE!!!! I moved house in July and my letterbox is smaller than the old houses one and when I order jewellery the postman can't put it through my letterbox. If I'm not in the postie hardly ever leaves a card to say you have a package and then I have to contact QVC, they send out the form, I sign put it in an envelope and put a stamp that I've had to cough up for and then go out of my bleeding way to post it:12:. I got a letter today telling me to phone them, I did to be told sorry but the item that got lost is no longer in stock we'll have to refund you is there is anything else I can help you with today? I said well yes why don't QVC include an SAE when sending out the declaration, why should we have to pay for it, it's not our fault the packages don't get delivered to us. The girl replied I'll pass it on to somebody more senior:55: I'll bet you my Elemis cleanser and toner I don't get a call back:12:.

I have had this problem, but now on the envelope I send back I always put
FREEPOST and Qvc always receive my post plus it saves me money.

it most probably does not bother me much as I have up till now not had many items go astray.

You really should contact your local mail distribution centre (or RM customer services) and report that your postie is not leaving a card if you're not home. It's the standard procedure they're supposed to follow. I'm not sure if you mean he's just leaving it somewhere insecure or he's not leaving it at all and giving you no indication that he's tried to deliver it. If it's the latter than who knows what he's doing with it.

Topaz alot of the time after the whole thing has been done and forgotton QVC call me out of the blue to say the package has arrived back but it's damaged, I find this very strange because how damaged can a ring box get and how many times would that be the reason? QVC also told me a while back to go to my local sorting office and tell them but I thought it was their job to do that, and also the guy who works in the sorting office is an old grump and don't want him to be peeing me off uneccesarily.

Does Anybody Else Get Annoyed

Topaz alot of the time after the whole thing has been done and forgotton QVC call me out of the blue to say the package has arrived back but it's damaged, I find this very strange because how damaged can a ring box get and how many times would that be the reason? QVC also told me a while back to go to my local sorting office and tell them but I thought it was their job to do that, and also the guy who works in the sorting office is an old grump and don't want him to be peeing me off uneccesarily.

In that case write to Royal Mail Customer Services and let them deal with the old Grump! I had a problem a while back with my postie just leaving things on the doorstep or stuck in the letter box if they wouldn't fit. I wrote to RMCS I got a response with an apology and an assurance the person responsible would be reprimanded and reminded what the proper procedure should be. If nothing else it might help you to vent and get it off your chest and, hopefully, an improved service in the future.

Latest posts

Back