Do the presenters always read our tweets?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I have tweeted questions to both Anna Cookson and Jackie Kabler, and have received replies and thanks from them and, when applicable, my questions have been asked on air.
I tweeted a question to Dale Franklin re the morphy richards tsv - did we get a 2 year warranty as offered on the MR website? - which was not addressed, nor did I receive a reply from him via twitter, or any other medium.
Is it because he regards himself as an already established presenter in a 'safe' position? Or is it that the answer to my question would have had a negative impact on the attraction of the item?
Not a good sales strategy and, if Dale is concerned with presenting to the best of his ability, and not taking his job - and the viewers - for granted, he ought to have at least replied to me if, for some reason, he was unable to ask the question.
I have never had any feelings about Dale, one way or another; he has never been a favourite of mine; neither have I switched off when he is on. The only impression I had of him, was that he could be rather narcissistic and, unfortunately, this latest episode is supportive of that view.

Dale replied to me a few weeks ago when I tweeted him regarding his and Charlie's gem presentation. I was being complimentary though so...

Latest posts

Back