DIY LIp Balm?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
A seemingly pointless product made even worse by a terrible presentation. The guest was all over the place and gobby did litte to bring it back on track.

Dreadful.

A seemingly pointless product made even worse by a terrible presentation. The guest was all over the place and gobby did litte to bring it back on track.

Dreadful.
I agree BB it was a little uncomfortable to watch. I thought she was sharp too saying well I can't confirm which celebrity has this without a letter of endorsement blah blah !!

Never heard of this brand before. Do they still really think we give a toss about which celebrities use it?

my mind's boggling - what was it? a tub of lard and cheap scent?

Pretty much. A pot of "plain" lip balm which you have to melt. Decant into a smaller pot, add a few drops of mint or lavender oil. That was it. Pointless. And £25 for your trouble.

Apart from the pointlessness of the product, the terrible presentation & the (I checked!) laughably idiotic price, three words sum up why I wouldn't be interested in it anyway & make all the above a moot point:

Couldn't...be...ar$ed. :yawn: :grin:

Surely the plain lip balm is just beeswax?? ****** expensive beeswax. A couple of my friends keep bees and make lip balm. It's very good. One of them makes a cinnamon one which is my favourite.

Surely the plain lip balm is just beeswax?? ****** expensive beeswax. A couple of my friends keep bees and make lip balm. It's very good. One of them makes a cinnamon one which is my favourite.

That sounds delish Tink - I'm all for home/hand made items, just as long as it's not me standing there doing the 'making'! LOL

What a faf for lip balm! I confess to having used lip lift for years and it feels really comfortable and it's quick. I also have those mini tins of vaseline scattered all over the place, I like the Aloe and Rose ones best. I have a L'Occitane coco flower balm from a TSV in my bag which I use when desperate- but it doesn 't feel as comfortable as lip lift and I wouldn't say it moisturises lips very well- just sits there and then rubs off very quickly. I wouldn't re- purchase.

Another Burts Bees fan here, watched part of the show, heard you can put your left over chocolate in it and feeling rather sick, switched channels.

Akamuti's organic honey and chamomile lip balm is nice too.

It'll be in last clicks before long and eventually Birchwood. Who could be bothered faffing around like that.

The guest had overdone the fillers and had one hell of a trout pout.

Another Burts Bees fan here, watched part of the show, heard you can put your left over chocolate in it and feeling rather sick, switched channels.

Akamuti's organic honey and chamomile lip balm is nice too.

Left over chocolate? Chocolate, left over? Whichever way you put it, as IF!!! The Pink Bubbly vaseline lip thingy that I schlepped to Selfridges for which is now in Tesco is lovely though.

Latest posts

Back