Disappointed again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
was waiting for my Lola Rose TSV to come, and they arrived. They are ok, but nothing special, and worse thing is the blue sadstone is of very doddgy quality. The sparkle is not uniform, some beads have none at all, others have it just on the outer rim of the beads, the blue cornflower is a whishy washy bluey grey colour, if you have ever seen cornflowers, you know what cornflower blue is.

send this email to QVC:
I am seriously starting to think of taking my custom elsewhere. I have returned quiet a few items over the last year either due to incomplete orders, not fitting, despite the correct size ordered or disappointing quality. As it is these were paid for with a credit, recieved for being messed around over an empty package recieved, and waiting for 5 weeks to have an order send back (wrong size) not being credidted as well as being recieving jy money back for the empty package.
What is hapening to your famous Quality, convinience and value? The Quality is starting to lack very much, the convinience is not there when you have to send things back or report faulty items
I am very disappointed with QVC lately

and think I will just stop altogether now, apart from maybe my Mally addiction.
I really feel enough is enough :headbang::headbang::headbang:

You must be really disappointed especially if you have been waiting for it to arrive. Personally I think Lola Rose is very expensive and over rated. I'm sure you can find similar items that are superior quality and less expensive if you shop around.
I don't blame you for emailing QVC!

was waiting for my Lola Rose TSV to come, and they arrived. They are ok, but nothing special, and worse thing is the blue sadstone is of very doddgy quality. The sparkle is not uniform, some beads have none at all, others have it just on the outer rim of the beads, the blue cornflower is a whishy washy bluey grey colour, if you have ever seen cornflowers, you know what cornflower blue is.

send this email to QVC:
I am seriously starting to think of taking my custom elsewhere. I have returned quiet a few items over the last year either due to incomplete orders, not fitting, despite the correct size ordered or disappointing quality. As it is these were paid for with a credit, recieved for being messed around over an empty package recieved, and waiting for 5 weeks to have an order send back (wrong size) not being credidted as well as being recieving jy money back for the empty package.
What is hapening to your famous Quality, convinience and value? The Quality is starting to lack very much, the convinience is not there when you have to send things back or report faulty items

What a shame. I think when they lower the price for TSV's they lower the quality. It happened before with the necklace and all the complaints about the hole it in.

One thing though, don't take this the wrong way, if you are sending that email to them, you might want to do a spellcheck before sending it.

I've returned 2 Lola Rose blue sandstone bracelets to QVC because the glitter was so patchy or absent from some of the stones. Given that it's a manmade stone the least they could do is ensure an even saturation of colour and glitter. It's put me off the stone completely.

I'm over Lola Rose too and I'd have to see something really stunning and unusual to buy any more. I've bought a few pieces from Brand Alley, Secret Sales and similar sites at heavily discounted prices and been really lucky with the pieces received. Any "QVC exclusives" seem to be skimped on quality or design or both.

Jude xx

LR is way over priced imo. Most of the pieces really only look like plastic. If you're close enough to touch or hold it you can feel that it's real but to other folk just looking at it you'd never know.
I find the LR woman a bit irritating too for some reason.:blush:

buying lola rose in person is the best option as you can see and pick what you want. i have been in stores and they will let you pick from 5 of the same so you can buy what you want as opposed to what you get pot luck from qvc.
also she does fantastic sales so you can build up a collection for 70% discoint so it does not have to cost a fortune.

LR is way over priced imo. Most of the pieces really only look like plastic. If you're close enough to touch or hold it you can feel that it's real but to other folk just looking at it you'd never know.
I find the LR woman a bit irritating too for some reason.:blush:

I agree - on both counts.
And all this droning on about the pieces being 'genuine gemstones' - big deal, have you seen how little you can buy those gemstone beads for? Ive bought bags ofthem for a few quid and made my own. Those corded bracelets that she charges £30 odd quid for three of probably cost about a fiver to make. :bandit:

I agree - on both counts.
And all this droning on about the pieces being 'genuine gemstones' - big deal, have you seen how little you can buy those gemstone beads for? Ive bought bags ofthem for a few quid and made my own. Those corded bracelets that she charges £30 odd quid for three of probably cost about a fiver to make. :bandit:

Yep, there's a store in Florida that sells the leather cords, all the gemstones, hearts etc, for literally a few bucks and they look the same thing. You could probably make an entire necklace for about $5 and I bet you couldn't tell the difference. I wondered if she got her inspiration from stores like that.

There is a shop in the West End, near Covent garden called the Bead Shop. You will find many 'familiar' looking things in there. Most of the beads are genuine stones, all ready to thread with leather strings complete with fastenening. They also have plenty of 'Murano' style beads too. I'm sure that you could make a lookalike Lola Rose piece quite easily.

You dont have to even go that far - they sell them in places like Hobbycraft. Or on eBay even. :nod:

send this email to QVC:

Hi Star

Sorry you've had such a rubbish experience - this week, Ma Cavey has decided also enough is enough and QVC are having no more money from her. She received a Kipling purse she'd been after for ages and on opening the parcel it was badly damaged and beyond salvage. She thinks it was because it was inadequately packaged for dispatch (and she paid £4.95 for the privilege). So it's going back, with a letter, AND an e-mail and a demand for a postage refund. So that's an e-mail in similar terms to go along with the one you sent...

x

Last edited:
And I've just emailed the CEO - oops, looks like they're going to be busy! If QVC articles are springing up all over the place, they seriously need to sort their 'award winning' customer service out :dull:

And I've just emailed the CEO - oops, looks like they're going to be busy! If QVC articles are springing up all over the place, they seriously need to sort their 'award winning' customer service out :dull:

I think their award was from the NBC (National B******t Council...) :giggle:

What a shame. I think when they lower the price for TSV's they lower the quality. It happened before with the necklace and all the complaints about the hole it in.

One thing though, don't take this the wrong way, if you are sending that email to them, you might want to do a spellcheck before sending it.

ups: usually do before I send it, but English is not my first, never mind my third language, so spelling is not my strength in English lol. I

Latest posts

Back