Dilemma

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went from one piece to 5 sort of overnight... I used to think they were overpriced tat, but after i got one home i was very surprised and i really like them now... i wish i hadn't sent for that first one and instead kept thinking they were rubbish haha

Hope I don't feel the same!! I am finding myself wearing this quite often - even though I'm not a jewellery person. I love the feel of it!

I'd also phone and tell them exactly what happened and I agree it's not fit for purpose.

Reminds me of years ago when I was on holiday wearing a completely carved jade ring, out with my then much younger kids at a play area and it completely shattered into tiny pieces. I was horrified and picked up as many pieces as I could and thought, maybe it was silly wearing it to do ordinary things but hadn't actually hit it on anything so rang and sent the bits back for full refund. I wrestled with the thought that it was my fault but it has to be worn, it's a ring!

Sadly it happens sometimes. I've had items from various jewellery ranges that have arrived broken in bits in the box or that fell apart as soon as they were worn. One was a Joan Rivers bracelet that I sent to my sister as a birthday gift. I'm also paranoid about stretch bracelets snapping when I put them on or wear them out. I have a roll of that very fine stretchy thread they use and add another one myself. It takes a bit of patience to make it work but I feel more confident wearing the bracelets after. You can buy the thread on ebay for next-to-nothing.

Latest posts

Back