Diet Chef How are you getting on?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fluffwump

Registered Shopper
I was wondering how those who bought the diet chef package are getting on with it, I went on holiday shortly after receiving mine so was unable to start until last week... I had gained 2 pounds on holiday which was really good for me as I normally gain more, so I didn't have much holiday weight to lose, I am pretty overweight and have a long way to go, but I was amazed that I lost 7lbs in the first week! I didn't even lose that much on the Cambridge Diet (which was revolting!) my husband has lost the same amount as me, I was wondering how others are getting on, I know the weight loss won't continue at this pace, but I am amazed at the results, as I have really struggled to lose weight in the past!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

WELL DONE YOU!!! Congrats on a super fantabidozie loss!!
I know Bags has been doing DC and lost at least a stone. I have been sort of doing it, and now lost a stone as well.

i haven't been following the Diet chef although i think i need to. My weight has steadily crept up and i've gone up a dress size. can't keep using the excuse of middle age spread, i really need to sort it out. I may well go for the programme through diet chef directly as their is more variety to choose from.

Congratulations to all of you who have lost the weight. Keep it:up2:

Well done Fluffwump, that's a fantastic loss :clapping: I remember doing the Cambridge diet as well - it was foul stuff :puke:

Congrats Concordia and Bags on your weight loss as well - very impressive :up2:

Wishing those on the Diet Chef programme continued success :flower:

Hi, so glad to hear about your success. We have a thread HERE if you are a VIP member you are more than welcome to join in :)

Thanks choppysocks, and all the other posters for your encouragement, i will definitely pop over to the other section of the forum

Latest posts

Back